I'm in a long distance relationship and my boyfriend barely texts me?

My boyfriend and I have been together for about a month now, but I feel like i'm single. He only texts me 1-2 a day and says that he doesn't like talking on the phone. He lives in a dorm and goes to Stanford University (a very hard school) and says he's busy with his studies. I drove 1 hr and 30 mjn to see him three times, but he hasn't seen me once because he doesn't have a car and lives near his school. I feel like he's not as invested in the relationship? Or am I overthinking it? What should I do

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in a very similar situation with a girl recently. I got to the point where I just stopped sending messages entirely. We haven't talked in days now, have no idea what's up but whatever.

• Why did you stop messaging her?

• Because she wasn't really responding to any of my texts at all. It just got to the point where I was like why am I even doing this anymore? I'm trying to talk to someone who obviously has no interest in talking to me so why am I even wasting my time with this? So I said Im not gonna send her a message until she sends me one first. It's been like 5 days now si apparently I was right and she really had no desire to talk to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm exactly in the same situation and I stop sending messages, he never text back, and now it's has pass 3 weeks, and he's gone, I just continue with my life. So girl, just do the same.

What Guys Said 1

• Usually people think they can handle LDR's and while it can work, most of the time it doesn't. He may just be holding on to it, for the same reason, you mentioned in your question... he doesn't want to know "he's alone"

• What do you think I should do?

• Go with what your heart tells you

What Girls Said 0