I'm having affair with my girlfriend's best friend, don't know what to do now help please?

Hi she's married and her husband is also my friend. We both now what we are doing is wrong but can't stop it we tried several times but we failed. We both don't want to hurt our partners and want to somehow end this affair.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cold turkey. Can't talk to or see her for awhile... a long while.
    AND, find out what is wrong with your relationship so you stop feeling the urge to cheat.

• I can't avoid see her because she is my gf's friend I see her regular 2-3 times per week !

• Stop hanging out with him for awhile too. If you are serious about stopping, you will find a way to stop.
      You don't want to stop. You like how it feels. You understand it's wrong and you don't like the guilt, but you are enjoying the rush and thrill of it all.
      So when you are actually ready to stop, cut ties with both of them for awhile. You don't HAVE to see this girl or the friend. Make plans with other friends. And if he wants to see you, make plans with him for just the two of you to have a guys night. But you are actively putting yourself into this situation.

What Girls Said 12

• What a mess! How did this start? Who took the initiative? I'm not judging you, but I will let you know this.
    Sex is really like a drug. Once you start a sexual relationship with someone, it'll be easy to relapse. So if this girl continues to be her friend, Every time you two see each other, sex will be on the mind, and one of you will get jealous. Why did you let it get this far? Are you in love with your gf?
    Things could NEVER get back to normal, even if they never find out. I truly hope she does, and moves on.

• She start this I told her that its wrong because she has husband and she is best friend of my gf but she didn't listen.

• You need to stop. You're already hurting your friend, his marriage, and your relationship. Just stop before things continue to escalate because when your partners find out, bad things are going to happen. What you're doing isn't fair to your girl or your friend and they shouldn't have to deal with your lies behind their backs.

• Its easier to say this than do it.

• Of course, but you still need to stop - even if it is difficult to do.

• Just stop. It's simple. It's not fair to your girlfriend, nor is it to the husband.
    Imagine you were in your girlfriends shoes. Just say you eventually found out, how would you feel? Would you care that your partner can't seem to stay away from that person? I bet you won't.
    It's not fair that you cheated more than once yet you still want your girlfriend.

• its easy to say but hard to do.

• I don't believe it's as hard as you make it sound. No girl deserves to be treated this way, heck no human does. She forgave you once. I wouldn't give that person a second chance if I were in her position but I guess when love gets in the way anything is possible.

Just tell me if roles were to be switched, what would you want your girlfriend to do? Continue cheating on you or let you go and be happy?
      Don't you want her to be happy?

• You have to stop this now. Stay away from her. Avoid going to places where she will be. If you love your girlfriend, you will truly regret this. It's just not worth it man. When the attraction fades and trust me, it will, you'll be left with a big mess, not really knowing how to get out of it. Especially if this other woman develops feelings for you.

Just stop.

• That's unforgivable. Once a cheater always a cheater. She gave you a second chance that means she really loves you but you still cheat on her. Tsk tsk. You're a mess. Its not too late. Talk to her. Admit your mistake. Its up to her if she still wants to be with you after this.

• I know that what I'm doing is not right so trying to fix it the way that nobody gets hurt.

• Its impossible that no one will get hurt.

• pretty simple... stop. Just stop before you both ruin your happy lives and your other partners happy lives. Probably avoid at all cost being in the room alone together and probably really shouldn't even see each other much anymore and try to forget your mistake if at all possible.

• Its very hard we start several times its look impossible.

• you're fucking daft ain't ya. Pray you get caught out. you're wife deserves better than you. Hope you get exposed.

• I don't deserve to be alone.

• Ugh. Just don't do it. People are acting as if monogamy is impossible. If you really want to be together tell your spouse's divorce them and go into a relationship without ruining the sanctity of marriage.

• I want to be with my gf also this other girl wants to be with her husband we don't now how we start this stupid affair and looking for a way to end it.

• If you wanted to be with her you wouldn't ever hurt her. And cheating on her would obviously hurt her. If it was a one time thing Ok she could forgive you but it's continuous. Therefore You kinda just want your cake & to eat it too.

• someone is going to wind up dead, that's for sure.. and ending it won't stop that.

• yeah but I want to end it before it became too late.

• you should think more about moving to India or Spain ^^ its already too late isn't it? its like killing someones daughter and then wanting to end the hate you had for her... her father will not see things that way, since the deed is done and all the pain will follow that deed... no one will relate to your feelings, or that girls.

you have committed a great classic betrayal of the deepest possible magnitude, and there is always a price to big for most to pay, regardless of regret or want.

• Why did you both feel inclined to have to cheat on them? Seriously you could save them the time/energy they are wasting on you two and let them live their own lives and start new.

• want to fix the problem not to end with our partners.

• I cheated before and when she gave me a second chance I try hard to avoid hurting her again. but this time her friend start this affair I told her that I don't want to hurt anyone anymore but she said no one will find out.

• Aw dude you better be careful not to pissed her off generally they are vengeful woman you pissed her off she'll be happy to see your life hell even if her own is in turmoil. Be careful, but you reap what you sew.

• you guys are disgusting! scum to be exact. if i would be your wife, id cut your dick off

• I did a mistake that doesn't make me this much bad person.

• oh so you slip and fall into your wifes "friends" vagina? cheating is not a mistake. its a choice. and yes it makes you a bad person, or at least a very bad husband.

• Hope ur girl and ur mistress 's man are having sex as well

• NOOOOOOOO !! That would breaks my heart forever.

• Oh no they should , i i hope she is fucking ur mistress man, cuz its not fair , u see, if u did it once, then it might be a mistake , but if its more than once then thats a choice , so u want to cheat on ur girl , And i hope she does too

• I agree with this girl.

What Guys Said 5

• What answer are you expecting from here? It simple stop sleeping with her. Just STOP. You make it out to be some impossible feat of magic that is beyond you.

So you don't want to hurt you partner and you don't want to stop sleeping with her best friend (because if you did you would). You live in a fantasy land mate. Newsflash the damage has been done. Do your gf a favour and tell her the truth.

And please grow a set of balls, became a man and stop victimizing yourself over this.

• Cut off your penis because you're a bad bad man... Make sure you tell your girlfriend and her best friends husband as well...

• I make a mistake but it doesn't make me a bad man.

• Your mistake makes you a bad man now go commit seppuku on your genitals.

• What a mess. End relationship with current partners and let the dust settle then get together but don't ever let them find out the truth it will cause too much hurt and resentment. I've been in a similar situation and got caught and u really don't want that to happen. Good luck

• I get caught before but that was with an stranger and my gf forgives me but this time I'm not sure.

• This is crossing a line that should not be crossed. Your best friends woman is always a no go area and hurt is all that will come from it. Stop or both split up from current partners first before carrying on with it.

• Damage is done, ball is in your guys' court. No one has to know, but will it turn up eventually? Probably...

• I'm trying to find a way to finish this and no one get hurt.

• Oh someone will always be hurt even if no one finds out. The guilt will be on you two... Then there is always the question of, even if you are solid, will she confess? Try not to worry about it, you seem like a nice guy, if your woman can't forgive you if it turns messy then you will always have common ground with the other gal

• Hey... that's not right... what if your gf was seeing your best mate... how would you feel?

• Its disgusting a woman should stick to only one man.

• So is her best friend disgusting? She's seeing two men, it could be more. Are you disgusting?