Would you be willing to date someone with no experience?

I'm mean someone in their early twenties, who had never dated before or had a romantic relationship. Do girls expect guys to have more experience? (If so, can it be faked?)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never "look" for someone with experience. In fact, I would love both of us discover romance and sex together, but in case the person I like already has gone through it before, I wouldn't mind much since the guy's personality and the compatibility with me is more important for me.

• If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I get the impression that women in their twenties would be turned off by a guy never having had a girl friend before. (There's one girl I'd been on a date with and she'd seemed keen to have anther one until she found out I hadn't had girl friend.)

• Even though dating does happen more commonly these days and Facebook & Whatsapp are all over the place, I have not come across girls not wanting to date inexperienced guys. It depends on how good he is in studies/job mostly, and how friendly and sociable he is. Good looks are important mainly for girls, not for guys.

• Thanks for MH :)

What Girls Said 3

• Yes and I wouldn't mind it, on the contrary, I would prefer it.

• Really, why?

• Because that means they have other girls who they will be comparing me to and they will have their break up stories they will eternally remember. It's personal preference because I wouldn't get into a relationship unless it was serious and my partner was as well. If they have had numerous partners I would see them as someone who was just going to pick up and leave over something so small. I would date someone who has had dates, yes, but I wouldn't degrade someones worth if they hadn't had any dates.

• I would definitely do it I think that's attractive. You can know that the guy is not a layer in most cases and Its amazing to be the first girlfriend.

• It's okay. We can explore the dating world together. Haha

What Guys Said 1

• i'm sure there are but it seems unfortuneately the older a guy gets and is without dating/relationship/sexual experience, the bigger a turn off it becomes to women, thats a sad reality we live in