Guys how would you react to getting a kiss on the cheek from a girl who likes you?

What would you do if a girl who likes you gives you a kiss on the cheek randomly? How would you react to it if you like her too? And how would you... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Aww.

You know something, I don't thin he's going to do anything to hurt your feelings from just a kiss on the cheek. You should go for it. Kiss him. I'm sure he'd like it. If a girl gave me a kiss on the cheek even if I wasn't into her the same, I'd still very much appreciate the gesture. It's flattering y'know? Besides, something like this might start him on thinking about you a different way. He might start to like you a little more. Some guys are like this. If he already likes then all the better. Now he may ask what that was about, and if so you can choose to tell him, or you can just give him some generic excuse or maybe say something like "because you're sweet/cute" or whatever.

I would also like to applaud you on asking this question. It's different. Normally I tell girls that just finding a moment to kiss a guy is the way to go, and follow up with giving a list of reasons why, but here you are, and you've already figured to go ahead and kiss him. I find it refreshing. I'm sheering you on. Rooting for you. I hope it all works out.

Go kiss him.

GO GO GO!