Why does he snapchat me but not text me?

This guy I've been dating only seems to snapchat me things he is doing every day like having food or where he is at. I am his top snapchat friend but the weird part is he ignores my texts and never texts me. I like him but I can't understand whats going on.

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he's too shy to text you. or busy. or is not too interested. or playing mind games.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he's better at describing stuff through pictures. Texting could really be draining. I know with me I felt like I was carrying the entire freakin conconversation and just quit after. or maybe he's just sending the same snapchat to several people at once.

• With text it's just uncommon to do what he doing such as sending pics of everyday stuff; snap chat is like hey I just saw this and thought it was cool

What Girls Said 1

• I personally think (and I'm a cynic) but I believe he is hoping that the roulette wheel well eventually get him dirty photos. He's hoping that at some point he will catch you "In a mood" and it will be lucrative for him.