She tells me she'll text me back later but never does. Does this mean she's still interested? What are your opinions on this?

So I've been talking to this girl for 2 months we always have good convos and she's always replying to my messages (providing the message isn't something one worded or makes it hard for her to reply) and at times if our convo is fading she tries to keep it going. The problem is though at night when she says she's going bed she tells me she'll text me later/tomorrow but never does, although if i text her she's willing to converse with me. I'm just wondering does this still mean she's interested in me or is she testing to see how much i like her?

ps we talk on whatsapp if that helps with anything and we haven't spoken for 2 days now as 2 days ago she told me she was putting her phone on charge as her battery was low and when it was charged she would text me back but she never did

• she's interested
  • she's interested but she's testing to see how much you like her
  • she's not that interested
  • she doesn't like you

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a girl who unintentionally does this to guys all the time simply just because I'm forgetful and not big on texting. For instance, I'm talking to this guy right now that i actually really like and he's the type that loves to text all the time. Its not that i don't want to talk to him, because i do. My usual reason for not responding is because i'll open the text really fast, put my phone down so I don't respond too quick and seem creepy, and then get distracted, forgetting about the text all together. I have some girl friends that love to text though and they're never forgetting to respond or text their guy, it doesn't mean that they like their guy more than i like mine though. Personally, i enjoy phone calls or skyping when face-to-face isn't an option. Overall, it just depends on the type of girl. The reason why I am responding to this question is because I think the girl you like is similar to me in that she's probably just not that big on texting. If I were you I wouldn't be discouraged, the fact that she's continued talking to you for two months, in the first place, is a big deal and is way more of a deciding factor than her texts or lack there of. If that's the only reason for you to doubt her attraction for you than I am positive you have nothing to worry about! (sorry for the grammatical and spelling errors, once again, I am lazy)

• Thanks for your reply. By the way when i say "hey" to start a convo she replies with heyyy. Does that mean anything and we haven't spoken for 3 days so what should i say to her to get her interested in speaking to me again?

What Girls Said 2

• I put that she is not that interested in a relationship. She probably think your a great friend if she still initiates conversation.

If you are just talking about good topics and not anything pushing towards a relationship especially after 2 months she probably thinks you see her as a friend and doesn't want to waste her time.

If you compliment her or flirt with her and she responds positively. Then she probably like you and doesn't know how to take control of the situation. If she doesn't you are definitely just a friend to her and someone she can text when she is bored.

• GUYS! How to make your boyfriend jealous? HELP he's been trying to get me jealous and I want to do it right back at him help!

What Guys Said 0