How do I react to a girl saying yes OR no to me asking her out?

I've been wanting to ask a specific girl out for a while now, and I have the balls to do it. But thing is, If she says no, I won't know what to do. And if she says yes I would have no clue what to say. The only situations that I see her, I have to sit right next to her after asking, or I'll seem like a complete fuckwad. And the more I ponder it, the more perplexing it becomes. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok.
    If she says yes then every things fine just do relationship stuff. As long as your not 13 or younger you won't later realize what a weirdo you were and how stupid relationships are at that age. (If your 13 then don't ask, you'll thank me later)

If she says no then you simply say "Oh i guess i interpreted things wrong" and walk away cooly. Then if she tries to talk to you later on just answer with simple one to two word replies and give her a sort of cold shoulder (But not in a jerk kind of way, like a nice ignoring (if that is possible?)).

Your welcome.

What Girls Said 1

• If she says no, don't get all mad about it or go around saying bad things about her, don't be that guy. Just take it like a man, and move on. Not everyone will say yes. That's just life. On the other hand, if she says yes, then say something, like "great!", smile, and maybe give a hug. (Or just do something that you would usually do, my advice was kind of a girly thing lol) Then hopefully a conversation will come from that. Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• If she says yes, whip out the D and start humping her. If no, flip out on her and make a huge scene.

Works every time.

• If yes: say "great" and start planning. If she says no says "no, sorry" say no problem see you around