Is my girlfriend messing with my head?

I'm older than her and I'm very successful. Im getting in into my established career while she is just starting school. We made plans to move out etc . I get this feeling she is messing with my head because she feels intimidated by me.

The other day she accidently told me she loves me through text. Said 'god why do I love you'. I told her I didn't think it was an accident and I told her I caught on to a couple hints she wanted me to say it. I said it back. Had a weird reaction but she said I love you too.

We started talking for hours through text. We are long distance right now and I said it's getting to me only being able to have sex once a month. Said I hope I'm not making you uncomftorable I would never cheat.

She replies oh I'm a bigger hoe than you and I never thought about cheating on you and I haven't I know you are good. She then says she has hooked up with 30 guys and that's her count. She is 18 years old!!! Told her that's dis gusting and that's not something I want to hear. She went In depth about how she regets it but I think she is lying. That is a ridiculous number. I've had sex with experienced women and she still has sex like a dead fish.

She has brought up other guys hitting on her kn the regular before this. So j just told her I need some space. She trying to get under my skin? We've known each other over a year. I played the game with her when I first met she is still trying to play game I think. Should I just let the chick go?

She said if not i. That was a typo said. If I haven't I know forsure you haven't cheated.

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds immature. Not because she is younger and just beginning school, but she shouldn't be bragging about how guys got on her especially when you two are long distance. Also, she must not take your relationship seriously at all to throw around "love" via texting like that. It is possible to find girls who are younger and inexperienced with relationship but still take it seriously. She obviously is just being immature and careless and/or has not paid attention to the real world.

• You think she wants me to put more value in her and this is her immature way of doing so?

• I agree. You think the number is an obvious lie?

• By idiot I mean her, as her behavior is ridiculous. A nice girl who would be concerned about value would be more openly communicative about it. Would the nice girls way of going about it be flawless? Not at all, but there is a completely different dynamic of how someone decent and attentive handles issues and how someone idiotic and immature handles them - regardless of age and experience.

What Girls Said 4

• Let her go

• She is messing with my head right? That's sounds like a lie to me.

• Well if it's a lie why dk you think she's cheating on me.

• It just sounds like it

• Lol she is obviously lying, 18 and had sex with 30 guys? That stupid and disgusting. She is obviously young and is trying to impress you somehow.

• Which is still concerning and messed up

• She said she's not trying to impress me but rather open up I don't know.

• She's still a child. Seems as if you two are on different levels. The fact that she's 18 and brags about sleeping with 30 guys, and still can't have sex... Says enough. Let it go. Youd only be setting yourself up for failure

• You think she is just saying that in attempt to make me want her more?

• I'm sure your conpletely right. Thanks. I'm not going to through an ultimatum but I'm gojng to tell her were done for now because I think your trying to mess with my head. And if she really loves me shell come back and be completely honest with me.

• If not I'll move on.

• Your gf is a whore

• I think she thinks it's cool tk make heself out tk be like that. You think she has really slept with that maNY guys or just getting under my skin

What Guys Said 4

• She sounds very immature. And it doesn't sound like you're that into her, either.

• I am I really do. love her I just can't figure out why she does this stuff.

• I've had similar experiences with girls like this, bro, you need to runaway.

• You think she's lying and messing with my head?

• Everyone else I asked is saying that she is just opening up because she felt safe and I completely shit on her. I don't know man. She went pretty in depth on how she hates the fact that sje did that and it was a mistake.

• Fine, take a leap of faith (Y)

• i think she is messing with you. my girlfriend tries similar stuff

• ok girls like drama. its their life force.