How do you get to date a college cheerleader in college?

Can anyone give me their input

Any other females want to comment?
Any ideas at all anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got just a few words for you little dude, confidence a little bit goes a long ways. Attitude a little thing that makes a big difference. And balls little brother you gotta have balls, because all of those cocky fuckers at the college are already trying to talk to the cheerleaders they are not afraid to hear no so you can't be afraid to hear no. The more girls that tell you no opens doors for more girls to tell you yes. Stay positive and make sure your dick and your brain agree.

• True and I ain't little lol I am about to be a senior in high school lol I turn 18 this year

• Thats real nice little dude, but I graduated high school in 1996, which means I'll probably been 18 twice plus little dude, my oldest kid is older than you baby boy.

What Girls Said 4

• "college cheerleader in college"
    dating question about dating

eh I don't know you just ask her i guess? (or him lol)

• cheerleaders are hardly any different than any other girl.. just talk to one and try to get to know them and see where that takes you

• Get one to like you then ask her out

• How do you get to meet one though?

• I would flirt with the whole group of girls, All of 'em. if you're afraid of rejection you're not going to get anywhere. if you're afraid to approach a woman how is she supposed to feel safe next to you if somebody comes up acting stupid, whut you gonna do hide behind her?

• Ask her out and see if she says yes.

What Guys Said 3

• just like any girl bruh. if she is a Texan cheerleader or a Dallas Cowboy then thats a different story lol.

• Just talk to her.

They aren't some godly beings from another plane of existence.

Just talk to one and if she finds you suitable she will date you.

• Be the quarterback.

• Haha funny ya no I am a running back and a basketball player whose 5'10 and can dunk

• Dunks don't pull chicks. Guys that talk to chicks pull chicks.