I did not expect her to swallow me?

What should I think of her now, It was on the first date, I tried to pull out but she kept going... when I told her I was cuming, I liked her, but I never rang her back after that night, because I thought she was a dirty slut, I thought she must do that with every guy... am I right or just to much of a good guy... been curious about this for a while... what does it mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• Too much of a good guy? You let her blow you then never called back because she swallowed? What!! You owe her chocolates!! She's not a slut for swallowing.. Maybe, she didn't wanna leave spunk all over you, maybe she was trying to make sure you got taken care of best to her abilities.. R u being seriouse? I've done it before but not everytime.. Apologies to her! Lol

What Girls Said 10

• You didn't like her swallowing your load?

#saidnoguyEVER

• Some girls don't actually swallow? So what do they do Spit it out?
    Also so what if she swallows every guy?
    Do you jizz in every girls mouth? What a man slut ! You stick your penis in every girls mouth.

• Over thinking and how are you the good guy? Assuming she is a slut and not calling her back. l but you let her give you head just like that. Yeah that makes you freaking amazing right? No. Yeah right man.

• Do you do that with every girl? Why is she a dirty slut for engaging in oral sex but you are somehow not? Typical male double standard BS. Maybe the night just went well and she decided to do it. As for swallowing, most men like that. Ever think she was just trying to please you? Idiot.

• Your a piece of work.
    I hope you get some kind of an STD and your dick falls off.

• That doesn't make her a slut. You however are cheap enough to put your dick in a girl's mouth then never call her.

Do her a favour: don't call her ever again

• You may be reading way too much into it. Its possible she might have been so into the action she didn't really hear you say you were cumming or when it registered it was too late. She could have swallowed because she liked you and thought you where expecting it and didn't want to dissapoint. I don't think you should base your opinion of her simply on something like that.

• Shouldn't base your opinion of her on this I meant

• You let her suck your cock on the first date and then had the nerve to call her a slut. She's the one who should be asking what SHE should think of YOU now.

• Are you serious? Come on man, all she did was swallow. You're overthinking.

• mostly yes if she did it with you she' has done it with all

What Guys Said 13

• We'll you got part of your statement right you are too much but not of a good guy you are too much of a 1st class ass hole you are so full of yourself = so full of shit.

On a 1st date you whip out your cock? Really what a narcissist you are you did this poor woman a favor by not calling her back she is rid of you

Until you can pull your fucking self righteous narcissism out of your ass you deserve nothing but going steady with your R hand for a very long time you ungrateful ass hole.

But oh wait you can't jerk off using your R hand can you because that's the hand you use to hold that mirror and your bible in at the same time right?

On behalf of all women and us real men that appreciate a woman who swallows
    Do us all a favor and Fuck Off

• Really... on no level are you just too much of a good guy
    You definitely didn't mind her doing it and now you want to call her a slut.
    No wonder women can't do anything sexually without having a guy like you label them as sluts. -_-

• Dude... are u serious?

Well, I suppose her sexuality is a mis-match for your personality.

• Kind of a dumbass aren't you?

• Not sure if you're joking/trolling or? She probably just liked you for a long time or something?

• I think it means your a f**

• What if it was her first date? #infantabuse

• She sounds like a slut to me. Find another girl.

• you only unload inside of guys?

• Not calling her back because she swallowed you does not make you too much of a good guy.

Go troll somewhere else...

• I totally understand, I think that oral sex stuff is gross. It's not even what I call having sex anyways. It's just gross as crap.

• Sluts gotta munch brah.

• Cool story bro. I think you're gay.