What is your Ideal date with a Girl/Guy?

What is your Ideal date with a Girl/Guy? Dream Date?

Most Helpful Guy

• my dream date is taking my girl out to the beach... having a picknick and watching the stars and seing what happens

What Guys Said 7

• Ice skating on a lake.

I really think at would 'break the ice' ;)

• I pick her up with my red ford ranger pick up truck, its a summer evening, we drive to hill that over looks a city, then we have a picnic, some red wine, cheese grapes

as evening turns to night we lay in the back of the pick up together staring at the stars and the glowing city below us...

• it's really nice when a guy knows how to be romantic uhhh

• why thank you haha
      i can't wait till summer, i am doing this for a special lady!
      i haven't met her yet though :/

• I like putting together a picnic... some smoked candied salmon, some bread or crackers, salad, a glass of wine each... some chocolate.

Go to the park or take the boat out to my island, walk around in flip flops all day along the shoreline and find clamshells and cool looking rocks.

Set up the double hammock and read to her the afternoon. Make a fire and snuggle with a blanket next to it. Just talk and get to know her.

• Seriously anything that isn't too physically active. I just wanna talk if they do.

• My best date was a trip to an amusement park. Ideal for talking and getting to know each other and enough scary rides where you can cling to your date. It's a perfect adrenalin rush that brings you close. But I really adore roller coasters.

• I don't care about where we go or what we do on that date to be honest. The main objective is to make sure she has a good time, if it's early in the relationship I'll also be assessing her personality and hoping she's cool.

• I'm fine with dinner & a movie, play or concert...

What Girls Said 1

• Haha dang everybody is so romantic :o I'm amazed well at least the guys are. Honestly a good date for me would just be to talk, relax, chill, and get to know each other. If me and the guy hit it off 100 percent and there's chemistry I call that a good date :) lol. I honestly would just like to hang out at my place, chill, watch movies or play video games I would chose that over eating out because eating out to me seems too formal. So a hang out would be great for me.