What does "I'm trying to figure you out" mean?

what does "I'm trying to figure you out" mean? This guy has a girlfriend but last night he was like "idk" and I'm like "what?" And he was like "I'm still trying to figure you out.." He said that like 3 times last night.

Most Helpful Girl

• He just doesn't get you. Sorta. I do this a lot with people, because I try to fit them into one of the little "cookie cutters" or whatever. He may be doing this also. Or sometimes when I'm confused about how I feel about people I would say something like that. Just don't think about it too much. He's still trying to figure out what place you're in in this world, and that's ok! Just give him time to figure it out.

What Guys Said 2

• Wants to know every single little detail about you... what makes you move and what doesn't. Taking in consideration this guy has a gf it can only mean he likes you (wont be proven until he ends his current relationship) or he might just want to have a one time thing.

• He's contemplating the quickest way to get your panties off...

What Girls Said 2

• It means he fancies u and finds u intriguing. He wants to get yo know ur mind and what makes it run.

• He's pretending to think you're a "MYYYSSTTARRRYYY" so you'll let him fuck you. Don't fall for his BULL SHIT.