I heard my girlfriend fart. Im disgusted and want her gone?

Farting is disgusting and girls should never do that

instant turn off

Most Helpful Guy

• Was it during sex?

• Yes. She wanted Baja Fresh and extra spicy salsa earlier

What a disgusting hor

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 18

• Girls fart mate. Honestly you need to get use to it. Girls are human, they have digestive systems and a girls digestive system is going to produce gas to. Your girlfriend is only taking care of her bodily needs by farting when her body has put her gas down to her ass. While girls may wear their tight jeans or tight faux leather pants or whatever to make their ass look good at the end of the day a girls ass is there for the same reason as a man's. It is the exhaust for her body, just like it is for a man. Her ass is there so all her pee, farts and poop, can all come out. This is normal, girls have to let it all out even if it reeks a girl still has to let it out and there is nothing wrong with a girl doing it either.

• Then buy her some no fart pills for Valentine's if you're that bothered. haha
    www.amazon.com/.../ref=as_li_tl
    ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21EgDJ9v-HL.jpg

• Wtf? Are you serious? Grow up man, everyone burps, farts, and shits. It's part of life so build a bridge and get over it.

• Yeah, some women feel offended when guys fart, so why shouldn't guys feel offended when women fart? It seems there's a double standard going on with all these other comments. If you want her gone, then get rid of her, but before you do, tell her that flatulence isn't sexy. If you have an OCD about farts, then you should tell her about that before making any hasty decisions. If she won't stop farting, then that's all on her.

• Lol. Nice troll

• You already want her gone, Oh boy.. that escalated quickly

• Of you do not want a woman that darts then you will be alone since it is normal for them to fart

• Dude, get over it. Just ask her not to do it again around you.

• Farting is one of the birth rite!
    @ihav2fart am i rite?

• I wish I didn't laugh, but HAHA. Nice troll.

• I like bacon.

• Lame troll.

• Brother it's completely natural...

• Wooooow, mate, your in for a real surprise when she gets pregnant...

• Kick that bitch out. Farts are for men.

• I kicked her ugg boot. It went far

• im not that bored broslice.

• Yeah right, farts are for men only.

• Girls dont fart sad

• Hahahah. Sorry I couldn't help but laugh lol.

But I feel you.