Long distance relationship, texting too much?

So i feel as if i text my long distance boyfriend too much and i was wondering, would it be a good idea to text him back every 15-20 mins? Or will he think i am losing interest in him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats just way to much back it down. If anything talk live on the phne once a night and leave it at that

What Guys Said 2

• depends on the guy, but i would say if you're in a conversation, text him as soon as possible without looking creepy

• No not a good idea

What Girls Said 3

• I really don't think you should text him that much, it's not good as it gets kind of boring. A meaningfull conversation by phone each night and a little message saying "all I think about is you" ou something like that during the day it's the right thing to do.

• I can't stand when people text too much about absolutely nothing. Drives me crazy. That seems like way too much communication, surely you don't have THAT much to talk about. If you can't keep a conversation flowing smoothly, you're not getting a reply from me. Seems like more of a hassle to have to text someone that often than anything.

• Don't think about it too much. Just text him back as soon as you please. I'm in a long distance relationship as well