How can I convince him to date me?

So, there's this guy I really like and we've been friends for a couple of years. About three months ago we became really good friends. He asked me if I liked him, and I told him I did and he said he kind of knew already so I didn't feel so bad about telling him. He said he doesn't want to ruin our friendship because he doesn't want to lose me and he always says were just really good friends but he acts like he likes me by the way he acts and with the things he says and I'm just really confused. I don't know what to do. How can I convince him to date me?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Just talk to him about it in a serious tone. ake it clear you can handle the repercussions and that you think its worth a shot. If he still isn't convinced then try to move on from it, but don't give up your friendship, you'll regret it later if you do. For all you know, now might just not be the right time for the two of you. Good luck!!!

• Don't. The guy obviously doesn't want to go out with you so don't try to convince him to date you. Doing so would lower your value and make you look desperate. I'm sure there are other guys out there!