Guys! If a girl asks you to hang out with her alone would you think of it as a date?

So if a girl asks you to hang out a couple of times and you both flirt with each other a lot would you still question if she liked you as just a friend? Would you consider her asking you to hang out a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering I first "asked out" my crush by asking if she wanted to hang out, and I hoped she would consider it a date, yes. I would consider it a date too. I make my flirting as obvious as I can, so I'm pretty sure she knows I would consider it a date.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, I would assume it was a date.

• Depends on the girl. But I'd most likely just assume she's doing it as a friend unless she openly says she likes me. But I have self esteem issues.

• I'd hope it was a date and treat it like a casual date and be silently crushed on the inside if it wasn't.

• Yes i would think of it as a date. And assuming i am attracted her, i would ecstatic. 😄

• That does sound like a date lol.

• I'd probably think of it as just spending time with a friend, unless it was my crush because we're mutually each others' crushes

• I would think she is a friend since I'm not that good with girls.

What Girls Said 3

• I ask my female friends out all the time. Not really a date. No flirting because I know they're straight.

I flirt with some tho lol

• This is what I hate sometimes. Some guys overthink and I end up losing a friend because of this!! I asked my friend who's on the student council with me to go buy supplies for an event and he thinks it's a date. He called me stuck up and leading him on for no reason. I LOST A FRIEND :(

• Normally when I ask , I literally mean hang out lol just kind of hang out and build a bond most guys think I might do something but I won't unless we are dating