Do girls really like guys who call/text everyday?

Does not that bothers you? What do you think of them?

• I like it
  • It bothers me
Select a gender to cast your vote:
What about if you barely know her?
It bothers me like shit so I don't do it but I've been classified as cold... really cold.

205

Most Helpful Girl

• Texting spoils a relationship. I realized that talking to someone or texting them all day bores me...

I'm not sure how long distance relationships work because I really dislike texting, I prefer being with them in person, maybe texting a bit, saying good morning and sleep tight, and then seeing them again the next day. Texting gets boring really fast

What Girls Said 19

• I... enjoy clinginess. If a person is not overly clingy with me I lose interest.
    I don't know what's wrong with me.

• definitely there is something wrong LOL

• @1guyopinion I don't care whether you believe me or not. It's not like it would affect my life or your life. I stop being interested if a guy is not clingy with me. I stop having feelings for him. It has happened to me.
      I like clinginess. It gives me a weird confidence boost.

• @Account Alright then. I guess you just need a lot of attention/affection lol. There someone for everybody I guess :@

• I'm not saying to go three days without texting her, but you can skip a day every so often just to be sure you're not too clingy. Text her when you have something funny you saw or have a question. "Hey" at 9:32am every day without fail can seem too routine and make you seem like you're just texting her to text her. PLUS sometimes, going a day or two without texting her can make her wonder why she hasn't received a message from you and make her think about you even more, or better yet, text YOU. It adds mystery appeal. Don't make her chase you all the time though, girls don't like that. I have a guy friend/sort of boyfriend who really likes me and is fine when we're together but makes me plan EVERYTHING and it annoys the hell out of me.

• Yes I like it (only from my partner though) ☺️ If I barely know the guy (according to your updates) then no.

• When it comes to texting I like to see balance between the amount we speak and the amount we see each other. We don't have to talk every day, but if I see him once a week I would think it's better to talk more frequently. If I see him more than that, then talking all the time isn't that important.

• My boyfriend is my best friend and I talk to him every day through texts or phone call, but I get to see him in person, sometimes only once a month. He also has health problems, so when I do not hear from him at all, I start to worry that something is wrong.

• That is very understandable

• I like it, it makes me feel like the guy is interested in me. but after a while it sometimes feels really exhasting and I feel like we run out of things to talk to. I had a guy text me every day for 4 months... it got exhasuting and we ran out of things to talk about I felt like. and I think its why it didn't work out.

• If I like him, yeah. Otherwise I start to miss him and then I get all lonely and grumpy and start taking it out on other people.

... which I've been doin'. I need to stop.

• It depends on who the guy is. If he's someone I like then I enjoy knowing I'm on his mind. If it's a guy who I'm not crazy about then it gets annoying fast.

• Once daily will suffice.

• Of course. It shows that I'm always in his mind, lol :-)

• yes, but no flirting actual conversation best when its sarcasm

• I like guys that call and text whenever

• when a guy text me to much, it does bother me.
    it gets a annoying!

• good morning and good nite texts are cute, but if u gonna text me every single day am gonna get tired of you and start avoiding your texts and answer when i feel like it.. thats just me tho

• I like it it makes me think that I'm important and they care whats happening with me

• It depends on the type of relationship i have with the person.

• If I have a crush on him I like it but if I don't I would find it a little irritating.

• Everyday is a bit much, but every other day would be nice. :3

• Yes, text everyday, but don't call everyday if not boyfriend.

What Guys Said 5

• I hope it won't be a bother lol

I'm still experimenting with how much contact is the right amount of contact.
    There are some who form healthy conversations then there are some which degenerates into one sentence responses...

Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm boring the other person or if she's just like that with everyone. Everyone's different I suppose.

• I threw my phone is the ocean

You can contact me by traveling to:

Acme Comedy Club
    Address: 135 N La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036
    Phone: (323) 525-0202
    Neighborhood: Hollywood
    Cover: Free - $18

I'll be there during the 4th set, bring tomatoes and weed. Smoke the weed, throw the tomatoes.

• "I threw my phone is the ocean"
      You made a mistake! JACK MAKES NO MISTAKES! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO JACK?

• @Ihav2fart
      I'M ASHAMED OF WHAT SNICKERS HAS DONE TO MY BODY

• WHAT HAVE SNICKERS DONE TO YOUR MAGNIFICENT BODY? !

• they say yes then when you do it they say you're smothering em.

• Depends on the girl...

• Yes they do.