Why do most races not like black girls?

I'm attracted to any race/ gender. I see no need to judge someone for something so feeble. but a lot if the times when I'm attracted to a guy it's usually a white guy and I've noticed, not just in my situations but in general that they're not really into black girls? why is that? not just for whites I'm talking all races, why are black girls the least desirable? it really gets to me, and sometimes I think " I don't want to end up having kids because I don't want them to feel unwanted if someone rejects them because if their skin, or a stereotype."
a lot of people say " black girls are loud, annoying, obnoxious, ghetto"
I'm black and Spanish and u was raised with the Spanish side of my family, I'm very quiet, I'm more " alternative/grunge" so I don't really fall into the " ghetto " stereotype. so why don't most races like us?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen this question a lot lately and personally I don't experience this.
    I'm full black and liked by many races. I've got guys from hispanic backgrounds, Asian backgrounds, european backgrounds and black backgrounds who like me. I'm not ghetto or loud or obnoxious. Mainly outgoing but silent. I don't know if maybe it's just because of the area I live in or what but I don't understand why black girls are being left in the shade. Girl, just don't be ashamed of what you are because of those who aren't noticing you because of the color of your skin. Be proud and teach your children the same. Racial issues are always gonna be there but bae, I promise you some classy guys are gonna fall for you. Keep you head up high princess x

• Thank you for the MHO, love ;)

• your opinion offends me. mostly because it's stupid. ☺️

• Your parents will be notified that you are a potty mouth.

What Guys Said 28

• I'm a black guy and the only thing I've disliked about my own color in females is that a lot of them are very quick to get loud and physical instead of talking things out like couples should do. As a guy I can't hit her because my freedom will be gone and after soo many times it's gonna be one day where you just can't walk away so I don't even put myself in those positions. Real talk but I know a few black women that I've seen on tv that I would make them have my baby if I could lol...

• But you probably wouldn't help raise the baby am i right?

• Lol who are you kidding? Hell yeah I would foo! I'm not some Guy that just likes to get his dick wet, I won't even sleep with a girl unless we're in love but that's just me... I rather wait until someone special arrives because sex is better when it's with someone your inlove with and someone you like to be around... lol I have no kids by the way if your assuming I do

• I think that many white men are turned off by the fact that a black woman may have larger hips, ass and better body than white girls.

or maybe they don't like fuller lips, soft hair and darker skin.
    its not that they're racist, they just prefer to have their own colour i think.

I actually dislike white girls that are too pale, because it's not like my own skin

• Because a lot of people have this idea that actually is kind of racist and don't even realize it. They aren't attracted to girls who act like they are from the ghetto. And they define acting ghetto and being black as the same thing. Therefore if you are well spoken you're not black, because you don't "act black" as if being black is a way of life as opposed to your ethnicity like it would be for other races. It's an ignorance in cultural diversity.
    It's a very silly point of view, but a lot of people, even those who aren't necessarily racist have that view.

• Most white guys think black girls don't like us and that they think we're kind of a joke. Most black girls say that we're "too white," i. e. we're not cool enough, or hard enough, or masculine enough for them. I think more white guys would be open to dating black girls if there weren't so much animosity between the two groups. People like people who like them.

• I have the opposite problem. I'm not considered dark enough by some. It's cool though. People like what they like. I've even seen dudes who never considered a black girl before they met me and we ended up dating. It's all a matter of preference, and I can't fault someone for having his preference if I'm not it.

• @Bozikins Yes, I'm a nerd :-)

The "too white" and "unhip" labels that black girls attach to white guys are, I think, their way of telling us that we're not black guys and will never measure up. That's been my take on it. I'm an intellectual white guy who likes activities like hiking and fishing, so I would assume that I'm the furthest thing from what black girls would be into.

I do know that a lot of guys do exclude black women, but I guarantee you that would change if white guys felt like black girls were legitimately interested in us.

• Hahaha, I just went on a hike last weekend, so we can be into that kind of stuff!

Eh, it is what it is. I get told quite often that my black card has been revoked because I wear Topsiders and listen to Led Zeppelin, but it's cool. That just makes me more awesome to those who are into that, whether black, white, purple, etc. Well, maybe not purple. I'm more inclined to rush you to emergency if you're purple.

• because rcists are still around unfortunately

• This explains it to a certain degree, he's discussing a different topic (also only comparing white and black women), but it's all relevant.
    http://youtu.be/gX9ZInZP9OM

• I'm not sure. I think some guys just only like girls of their own background. I think some feel like they're not hard enough or athletic enough for most black girls tastes so then black girls aren't on their radar at all.

A fair number of black girls really aren't interested in white guys.

I didn't really get any interest from black women till I was at least mid 20s and then by mid 30s noticed more again. And I notice more attractive black women around now.

I suspect I was just subconsciously filtering them out because I couldn't 'see' it happening?

• There's something around 10 of these questions every day. I'm trying to eat my cookies and milk before bed in my comfortable pajamas and houseshoes. This question is getting annoying and not making my belly jiggle with chuckles.

You people are supposed to be entertaining.

• it's getting annoying, but not annoying enough for you to just ignore them apparently. if they bother you that much, don't answer them.

• They keep popping up on the thingy! I don't want to read this depressing tripe with cookies and milk before bed. I worked hard all day and the best you can come up with is this.

I need levity! Do you understand? Now do it better.

• Tell them you love them then they might stop the annoying q's.

• I DETECT A TROLL i1127.photobucket.com/.../cat-excited-24.gif "ON GUARD" GAGers

TESTING something

• Look into the 'Golden Mean Ratio.' The truth is in there somewhere. Personally, I like petite girls with small, white features. Asian features are also just as sexy. But wide noses, big lips, coarse hair, and the typical 'over-confident, loud, black-girl' attitude is sickening. Asians, on the other hand, are generally more polite, disciplined, and respectful. Sure, its probably cultural more than genetic... but it doesn't change the fact - a turn-off is a turn-off.

• It's NOT to do with skin color or the fact that you are black. It's to do with the fact that most black women are taller and more muscular than most white, Asian women and therefore exhibit (relatively) less feminine physical traits than white/asian women. That is the reason period.

If you had a sexy black girl, who was petite and feminine. She will be well received by all men. Unfortunately on average, black women tend to be heavier and larger than most white/asian women.

• It's not a question of race, it's a question of attitude and personality. For many black girls, they think that being aggressive, violent and obnoxious is desirable.

• Well, why not date black guys instead of chasing white guys? Most men, black men aside, prefer very much to date in their own race. Asian women in American also marry white men at a high rate for the tiny number of Asians in the USA, but beside that... most people just date their own race.

• because of media condition people on what is beauty so people don`t have their own formulated opinions on what is beautiful

• Same question, third time today. What's going on?

• It has nothing to do with personality, but more looks, I generally am not attracted to black women, but i am a few, I actually have a friends with benefits atm that is black, she is awesome :) huge tits and she sucks dick really really good

• Personally I'm not attracted to anyone from an inner city. More so because of culture than race. There are beautiful people everywere

• p*rn brainwashing.

p*rn industry is dominated by white girls.

Every men watch p*rn & fantasize about it.
    So every men fantasize about the white girls they see on p*rn .

Result : They crave white girls.

• The stereotypes. Or it could be just preference.

• * Because Blacks tend to be poorer than average women.
    * Because the beauty industry is controlled by White ideas of looks/beauty.
    * Because we all are just time servers.

If the Blacks controlled some of the powerful empires of the globe (I don't mean token leadership, as in the case of an articulate Obama), then we would have probably been falling at the feet of Black women! Not White...

As for me, I was pretty happy to note that I'm not a racist, definitely not in bed. I find Black women very attractive... in their own way. Once we decolonise our mind, and don't hold out White-as-the-norm, African, Ethiopian, Black Latina and other women of colour are very charming. What's best about them is that they really treat you like a man, and make you feel ten feet tall!
    PS: Must admit that I have a bias against all American women, regardless of race. Perhaps that's because they are all a bit too 'outspoken' and unwomanly (in a gendered sense).
    PPS: Another thing about Black women -- I like how they wear their sexuality. They're seldom apologetic about it!

• Because black women believe that being aggressive and acting like men makes them "strong women" but no guys wants someone who is in your face and will get you put in jail for nothing.
    And although there is obviously some black women out there who are not ghetto, there are a bigger percent that are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZyoj_UhakM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GHrv0apfJ8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLQqNAYfCGE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgKiMRpufoM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OwFPSfhcmw

For more examples
    http://sotomayortv.com/

• What is your ethnicity/race I'm curious! You sound like a self hating bkack man who despises his mother. Look brother we are not her we didn't emasculate you. You are telling a 16 year old girl she is predisposed to being aggressive and violent by posting up YouTube vids. When i can easily find many that can depict black men and all races 9f men in a negative light. Please get your mind right and stop holding grudges based on the environment you grew up in.

• Wow that response wasn't ad hominem at all. I will not glorify it with a proper response.
      I am not telling her anything, I am ANSWERING her question, with multiple video references.
      You think I should lie to her when that isn't what she asked for. She wanted to know why most races were against black girls... I showed her why. Just because you don't like the answer doesn't make it untrue. If anything, seeing why there is a stigma may prevent her from growing into it, if that is statistically where she was headed.
      My mind isn't wrong for showing truth, that can be substantiated.
      My environment that I grew up in... Is a poor assumption on your part, I also am not holding grudges. Your ad hominem responses were noted. Thanks for coming out.

• I LIKE PINK PUSSY.

• Judging Someone By Color Or Race Has Nothing To Do With Who You Are Attracted To.
    I Am Only Attracted To White Women, Some Will Say That Is Racist.
    But When My Black Friends Say They Are Only Attracted To Blacks No One Cares.
    Reverse Racism Is Alive And Well In Our Country!

• This isn't a question about racism, but about beauty ideals based on skin color. I dont think she means they are being racist. Just wondering why dark skin seems to not be as sexually attractive according to her experience. Nothing they can control.
      Chill dude

• i have black friends but i can see both sides.

black people make up 70 percent of the prison in america... i can't think of one country run by black people that are prosperous, they always kill each other... in ferguson, 80 percent of gun crimes/murders are black... everyone I've known had a bad experience with them... they dont stick together... their mentality is oftne petty and childlike not undersatnding destructive emotions and way of thinking...

many reasons. its not just skin color or people who discriminate them. they need to do well and change the image they have in society

yes there's plenty of good educated blacks so dont even go there

• why do i get downvotes? correct me or lets talk about it.

• Really, Ferguson? White People rioted over a football game & pumpkins: www.theroot.com/.../..._pumpkins_and_football.html

And even more unimportant riots: nymag. com/.../... people-rioting-for-no-reason. html

Have you ever wondered why blacks have such a high percent of crimes? Could it be that their areas are patrolled more than others and the prison system is a booming business? Could it be because they are arrested/convicted more often, & even given longer sentences, whereas others aren't even arrested for the same crime, they'll just get a warning?
      www.businessinsider.com/americas-prison-system-is-out-of-control-2012-4
      www.civilrights.org/.../race.html
      www.wsj.com/.../SB10001424127887324432004578304463789858002

No, it is not just black people"s fault. Yes, slavery is over, but the scars of Jim Crow, The Civil Rights Movement (which was only 51 years ago), stereotypes, racial profiling, system & institutional racism is still very real and unhealed. All that hate from the past hasn't disappeared, it's alive & active.

If you actually cared, you would do more research on the truth before posting such ridiculous crap.

• I don't think that skin color is a small thing. It's a physical characteristic and a big one at that. It's fine if you are attracted to any skin color, but it may not be the case for the next person. You might care more about a strong jawline or something while the next girl won't. Does that make sense?
    That being said, I have been attracted to various races. At one time, I preferred them, but you quickly realize that as a white guy (and a fairly nerdy one at that) that's a pretty lonely path to take. I moved on luckily.

• good for you 💁

• Honestly Im a black woman and these comments are bullshit but yours isn't that bad accept for the fact that u don't want clingy woman.

• Did you mean for that to be under my answer? I didn't mention anything about clingy women.

• They find the skin color, black facial features unattractive.

• I've no problem with them, just don't prefer them

• Stereotyping.

What Girls Said 8

• You might find some answers if you check out previous questions. www.google.com/search

• I just got hit on by a white guy yesterday. I nicely brushed him off tho, but the point was that he is white, I am black and he showed interest. I just don't understand why some black people live and die based on the opinions of other races. why not just date your own kind and be happy with another black person?

• I think dating your own kind shows respect for who you are, it is good. Every race should have pride about who they are and where their raceline stems from. My stepfather is black, both my aunts married black men. I married a white man because I like my light skin and wanted to keep with my irish heritage. I wanted my son to look pale with dark hair and light eyes. It does not make me racist. It is my preference.. People forget that it is not always race that clashes, it is the culture. My mother and aunts married well dressed, clean cut professional men, who they met at church.

• I'm white, and I think black girls are beautiful. I know a hell of a lot of white/arabic/asian/etc men who think so too.
    One thing I notice though is that light skinned black girls get attention. When was the last time you saw a dark skinned black girl casted as the beautiful girl in a movie? Or in a magazine, or in p*rn? Dark skinned black girls have it worse than any skin color I think, but they're just as beautiful in my opinion.

• This is horrible And i dont know if it is true because i have never been with either but maybe it is about the genitals. So you know how lots af white guys go around saying they like asains because the genitals are smaller? Because Asain men are on the smaller side and so asain ladies were created to fit with asain men. So because black men have a reputation of having the largest penis maybe they think a black woman will be larger inside. Woody Harrelson used to be with Whoopi Goldberg and he once said after they broke up it was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Because i have heard men speak this way about Asain ladies, everytime i see a white guy who seems preoccupied with getting with asain ladies only I feel sorry for him cause i know he has a little mushroom in his pants. My husband is a well hung white man who has no obsession with asains. In Fact there are many black women on Tv that he comments an their beauty... his older brother who has a little mushroom in his pantsGot married to a Filipino nightmare of a wife but he has confided that her smaller body has benefit him and he does not want to be with white women anymore. So maybe for some it all comes down to lack of size and sexual confidence.

• Some guys think this way, but some people just have a preference for a certain race of women. It's not always about our penis...

• There are ugly and pretty people in all races.

• They are afraid you got brothers that might come after them if things get sour between you and him.

• Hmm I see it as how many black girls carry themselves that turns off a guy. A bad bitter attitude is unattractive to all men.

• Don't worry hun. It's the same thing with indian and Asian guys