Is it okay to like two guys at the same time?

I started talking to this guy on tinder a month ago and after 3 or 4 weeks of texting we meet up and everything was great. That same day during my break from classes I made some new acqutinces/friends. Well one of them is really cute and nice. So now me and the guy I meet on campus hangout a lot between our classes.
Now I can't stop thinking of both guys....and I haven't really talked to the guy from tinder as much after we meet up and I don't know why. He just started texting me less and not really responding to my texts.

So I wanted to know is it okay/normal to like two guys at once? I feel like a bad person but I can't help it....
Also why do you think the guy from tinder started to stop texting me? That night, the day we meet up we texted and he told me he had a good time, he even admitted he wanted to kiss me....was he just saying that not to hurt my feelings?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes its ok, and actually quite normal. here's what you have to do:

Don't tell either guy about the other. If one of them asks you to make things official, tell them that you would like to get to know them better first. Because its not cheating unless you are officially in a relationship with one of them. Dont let attractiveness play a part at all (they both have to be somewhat attractive if you like them anyways). As you hang out with them more, make two lists. One for Guy #1 and one for Guy #2. Write down all of the things you like about both of them. Also write down all of the things you dislike about both of them. Things you like are worth +1 point, and everything you dislike is worth -2 points. Add up the scores for both guys, and see who has the higher score. Go out with the one with the higher score because he is most likely more compatible. But as for the other guy, make it clear that you just want to he friends, and stay in touch with him, but see if you can go out with them if things end up going south with your first choice.

• That's actually an amazing idea with the whole point system. I don't know though if anything would actually be official since I doubt the feelings are mutual

• Well the feelings are obviously mutual with the tinder guy that you have already gone on dates with, hence the "i wanted to kiss you" thing. If you really think the feelings are one-sided with the second guy, maybe you should just play it safe and make it official with the first guy. But if there is a chance that the second guy would like you back (even a small chance), i would wait and see which one is more compatible with you.

• The reason I don't think the tinder guy likes me back is because after meeting me he has stopped texting me and when I text him there isn't much of a response. I think I'll play it safe and just wait it out and see if my feelings change, grow stronger for one and lessen for the other. If they stay the same then I'll make a list for sure.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it is okay as long as you don't play with their feelings at all. If and when you date one of them for sure drop interest in the other ha neither of them will appreciate it at that point :S as far as initial interest I guess just take time to see who you like more. Its totally normal though :)

• I definitely would never play with either of their feelings. I don't even know if either of them feel that way towards me lol Do you have any idea why the guy I meet on tinder has slowly stopped texting me? I feel like I did something wrong...

• Thoes are all good logical theories, thank you :)

• Thanks and good luck with everything!

• Haha. "The Bachelorettes" have a hard time deciding which of 25-30 to let go. Its a known true for "Bachelors"; but I am relating to your question.

• That never works out. Recently I found out that a girl I liked likes another guy. I really thought she liked me and I was hurt. We stopped talking to eachother. The other guy found out the same bc he really liked her too. Guess what? She ended up with neither. Just make up your mind

What Girls Said 2

• You can like 2 guys but you can't act on it.

• Don't worry I wouldn't even be able to act on one guy let alone two

• Yeah even it out :))))

• Woohoo!!! :D

• It's totally ok