HE CANCELED OUR DATE AND didn't RESCHEDULE, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Basically, the title says it all.. He canceled on me last minute, didn't reschedule and hasn't texted me yet even though I've seen him being online more than just 1 time.
24h have already passed.
He was the one who asked me out in the first place.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should have told him you had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich waiting for him for the date

• hahaaha i should have told him i had 1000 dollar worth lingerie but whatever :P i'll use that with somebody else then

• LOL really? He could possibly be doing that then. Your friend should go back to him and tell him, "I lied. My friend loves a guy of his words" :p

Give him 3 more days.

• i think that the guys who replied that "he found a free booty call" etc are actually right... I don't know why i just have a feeling that his "late meeting" wasn't a business meeting and i had the feeling that he was gonna cancel when we agreed about the date taking place on Friday and i was right, he canceled on me!

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe he felt there was going be some rejection
    so that's why he cancelled or could be some underling
    issues he's dealing with.

• he said "have to cancel tonight, have a late meeting, sorry"

• but why did he ask me out then? He texted me right the second he got my number... he's confusing as f

• Yes, well i hate say this but when some guys
      are looking just for sex they cancel dates when
      they can find a free booty call that goes through
      for them sorry

• that means he dont want too or may be he is busy in some trouble.
    either way you can just wait for couple of days.

• he actually canceled and said "have to cancel tonight, have a late meeting, sorry"

• @Genie23 it can be, but we dont know it for sure. if there was a genuine reason he will call if not as you saying that he won't then @Asker you should forget as Genie said.

• and by waiting i only means to you dont text or call her.. not that keep waiting in love.

• He probably had his booty call coming over that night and he's laying low for now

• hahaha you know actually thats what i've been thinking

• It means you and I have free time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎

• He has a family member in need, he is sick with the runs, a family member died, his gf is not approving of his date with you, his friend got a bunch off weed and booze and he chose that or any number of reasons.

• Sorry, it's another girl. Some guys double book dates, and if the other girl seems like she's up for sex that night, they cancel on the second girl.

• i was up for sex, even went to agent provocateur and got new lingerie

• as far as i know he sucks when it comes to women hahahah

• Hahahaha

Then chances are something came up and he didn't have the savvy to contact you earlier.

All the same, a date with a different guy is probably in order.

• IT MEANS YOU UGLY, YEAH YEAH, YOU UGLY.

• hell to the yes!!! most helpful answer!

What Girls Said 3

• It means time to schedule a date with another guy.

• already did that! haha dont worry, us girls, we think alike but i still can't get over the fact that i'd much rather go out with him

• I think he has interest in someone else. First rule of dating: if a guy wants to be with you, he will make it happen. Sorry, i would not give it too much thought.

• it means he changed his mind and is not into you anymore..

• well that happened fast then..

• yah.. some guys easily changed their minds especially when they have other choices to choose from..