Would you date a tranny?

I'm not a tranny lol. I feel like you were born your sex for a reason and it's just unnatural to change you're sex. Was wondering how others felt on the topic

• yes
  • No
  • Probably not but maybe if they were really cool/smoking hot
by the way don't judge me just because I wasn't afraid to voice my opinion. In general I'm a fan of equal rights.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• I disagree with you. I think that if they're not okay with the body the were born, I think they have the right to change it. It's better than living an unhappy and fake life.

To answer your question, no I wouldn't date a transsexual. It would be weird and I would feel uncomfortable.
    However, I could befriend one.

• No, I wouldn't.

• I'm all for LGBTQ, but I just couldn't date a transgendered person.
    It just wouldn't feel right to me. Even if we fell in love, I feel like a part of me would be forcing me to be or do something I'm not.

• Scientifically it is true some people are born in the wrong body because of genetics so to say because they feel like mentally it's weird and doesn't match. I'm glad that people can change their bodies so that they can be happy with themselves in that sense.

I would if they looked exactly like a guy and I found them mentally stimulating and physically attractive.

• I don't know... it would be kind of awkward if you were about to have sex with a guy, and pulling down his pants to find that he has a vagina... I'm bisexual but... I don't know if I could do that. They are cool people for the most part though. (:

• Nope, I wouldn't.

• No, I would not.

• Never ever! I'd feel like it's a woman

• No, not thanks... I'd befriend one, but nothing more.

• Nope no way

• Uhm no I would not

• I wouldn't date one but I disagree with you

• Vote B = not knowingly :P

• Doesn’t seem like a bad idea.

• If I loved them as a person I would date them haha I have a bestie who is transgender and he is an amazing person.

• Yes, I would.

• I feel like it's unnatural to confuse your with you're..

Transgendered people have all the right to do as they wish, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, and I do absolutely consider them to be the sex they changed into. But I could not date a guy who was born a girl.

• Adding the lol to you first comment is insulting to the transgender community. It's not a joke to them and I totally disagree with your opinion. If someone is transgender they shouldn't be ashamed. If you had a baby and he/she was born with a defect and the doctor said we can fix it you would chose to say no because the baby was meant to be born that way?

• That's different. Most people don't want to date trannys. They go around trying to hit on the opposite sex when the majority of the opposite sex wouldn't want to date someone if they knew they were a tranny. I voiced my opinion. you don't have to like it but you could seriously chill out.

• They do? You must hang around lots of transgender people to understand how they conduct themselves! I voiced my opinion and you don't have to like it, but you could seriously not be so judgmental. It amazes me how ignorant some people are. Can't say that I agree with your theory that all transgender people are deceitful when it comes to dating. I have no issue with your question but why add the lol as if being transgender is something God forbid you might be as if it's a joke?

• You're reading wayyyyyyy to much into the lol.

• Yes i would...

What Guys Said 18

• No. I'm straight, and regardless of what changes occurred, I would never be able to see a tranny as female.

• I don't know honestly. If they were post op and looked/sounded female, I'm not entirely sure that I would care about what gender they used to be. Especially if they were mad hot. I would probably just think of them as somone with a congenital birth defect that was now resolved.

By the way, 'tranny' is a pretty damn offensive term. PC is 'transgendered', just fyi.

• No, never.

• No. And I'd be angry if I found out they were deceiving me.

• Nah, I couldn't do it!

• If she passed as a woman completely, body and voice, then yeah I totally would. Heck if she even kept her penis I'd let her do me.

• I have no idea. I've never run into this situation.

• Whoa 8 girls voted yes XD

• Probably not if I knew that they were biologically male.

• No, never.

• what I never know will never heart me LOL but I i cant!

• NO, However I do believe transgender rights have a long way to go

• No, it'll be too weird..

• i would love to date a tranny as long as she had a bigger penis than me and didn't mind sharing her underwear

• No fucking way

• if katy perry or taylor swift were trannies then i would date them but other than that no i would not.