Albanian men don't want serious relationships?

Why do Albanian men not want to marry or have serious relationships with Canadian girls?

I guess if there are any Albanian men reading this, I would really appreciate your response. I fell for an Albanian guy who I basically had a great sexual relationship with but he told me from the beginning that he just wanted "fun". Of course, I'm an idiot and I thought he would fall for me. He was really sexually attracted to me and I know he really loved having sex with me but now he is engaged to a virgin back home and is planning to marry her soon. He still wanted to sleep with me but I just can't handle it so we stopped everything. I told him recently that I loved him and he was making a mistake marrying this other girl. He told me that he never felt love for me and it was only sex. I'm really hurt and heart broken by the whole thing. We had such a close, passionate intimate connection and I just don't understand how he couldn't have fell in love like I did. Try not to be too hard on me with your response because I'm pretty emotional about this. I just don't understand how he could so easily give me up?

For the girls who view this question, have any of you ever experienced something similar to this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Now as far as the situation of this girl asking about her Albanian boyfriend, there is only one thing I can say: IF a guy tells you up front he just wants to have FUN, and nothing else then you best believe that's all he wants. And it does not matter if he is Albanian or not. That's just guys in general. And what you did, going in with the hopes of making him fall in love with you, was a big mistake and one that many girls make and will continue to make. WHY do women do this? Beats the hell outta me! I know this from personal experience. Cause I am 25 years old and have not had a serious relationship as of yet. I have always told any girl that I dated that I was not looking for anything serious, and that I will not think of a serious relationship and marriage or anything of that nature until I have reached certain goals that I have set for my career and my life. I know many of you will call me just another asshole for not wanting a relationship but just companionship, but I don’t care cause at least I was honest with all these girls up front and always respected them. And that is exactly what this girl asking advice should have done. She should have been honest and not start anything with the guy. Now the whole marriage thing I really cannot help there cause I do not plan on getting married any time soon and definitely am not going back home to get married to an Albanian woman. I am Albanian and its strange to me as well. Plus I do not date Albanian girls cause my experience with them in Albania was not the best and a couple I tried to date over here in NYC turned out to be hypocrites and full of drama and tried to use me. I have avoided dating Albanian girls since and I am not sure if I ever will, but who knows!

Anyway, this is my 2 cents on this topic. If any of you disagree with me, you are more than welcome to reply and we can have an interesting and stimulating discussion.

By the way I will not reply to rude and offensive posts.

Regards,

The Albanian Guy.

• I did not mean to down vote this!
      A prindërit tuaj duan që të martohen një shqiptar

• Missalbanian92,
      My parents, like all Albanian parents, prefer that I marry an Albanian Girl. However it is not mandatory, and I will marry whoever is the right fit for me. Nationality does not matter.

And don't worry about the down vote on my comment, it's only a push of a button. I just hope you're not in charge of any nuclear arsenal and accidentally start a war. Hehe. Just kidding...

Regards,
      Albanian Guy

• I am proud of you for being a real man and being upfront and honest with women about your intentions! It gives women the choice about where they want to go with that! I am married to an Albanian man and he is the greatest guy because he came from a good family. I love Albania!!!

What Guys Said 13

• I am reading a lot of things about Albanian men, and honestly none of them seem to be positive. Some of the stuff is sadly true, however it's true only for a group of ignorant Albanian men. I also understand the frustration of many women in here and why they say what they say about Albanian men. However I do want to point out that NOT all Albanian men are the same and just like none of us like to be stereotyped, Albanian men should not be stereotyped either. There are a lot of good, respectful, intelligent, hard-working and educated Albanian men out there. Again I will not deny that there are a lot of bad seeds out there, and its because of them that not only women are getting hurt but Albanian men are getting a really bad image. I live in New York City, and being that there is a large Albanian community over here people kind of have developed a type of image about Albanians. With that being said I would go out and meet girls and have a great conversation and have the night go very nice until they asked me where I was from originally. And once I would tell them I was Albanian the look on their face changed completely. And then they started mentioning a lot of the things that are being mentioned here. Either they experienced it first hand or knew someone who had problems with a certain Albanian man. No matter how much they liked me in the beginning the fact that I am Albanian changed things completely. It did not matter how educated, polite, or nice I was, my chances of getting to know any of these girls went from 90% to 0% in a heart beat. So as you can see normal and decent Albanian guys are getting their chances hurt just because of a few assholes out there too.

• First of all I'm sorry this had to happen to you and that you got hurt, no one deserves that. The sad reality is that men in general are very hungry for sex in their early years, and for a girl to adhere to that, she has to realize that she's giving in to a need at first, without necessarily knowing if he has intentions of permanently wanting to want her. When you are serious about your future, see if you are coming from a more or less comparable family, and that will be somewhat of a safe bet and a sort of guarantee. I'm sure you're a great person and I'm sure he is too, but it seems that circumstances got the best of both you. Next time around make sure to be careful, more caring and aware of yourself, and less naive (as naivety is natural when we let our guards down for the one we love). I wish you all the best and that in time your heart heals and that you inevitably come to see the good in men, all while realizing and being careful of their wants and differentiating them from their inevitable needs and well as yours too. Take care and God Bless. - Albanian guy

• It's obvious that you're very emotionally invested in this relationship and that makes it hard to let go. I commend the guy for his honesty with you up front. You knew right from the start that it was to be fun for him. He told you he didn't love you and that it was sex only. And that's why it's so easy for him to give up. He wasn't emotionally invested and was there for sex.

Unfortunately, you are the one who is going to have to get over this. Sorry, but it's time for you to dust yourself off and move on.

• sorry to hear that , you are in love with him and he's not I am Albanian and most of us when it comes to fall in love and get married is parents who decide our faith ,, I know now days is primitive but is reality;; we love other girls a lot but we are scared when we get married with non Albanian she will run with other man and give bad name to our family ,, I am sure h e was in love with you but he's family back home hold him back,,,,,, i am Albanian guy and married with Indian girl which I love her so much ,, 10 year with her seems like 10 min ,,,,,,, after all sweetheart you did not meet right one ,, good luck babe

• him being albanian had nothing to do with it...he was a guy who told you he only wanted sex and didn't love you...im sorry for you it must be horrible but he used you like most guys do for sex...its not only albanians that do that...

• I am from India but I really like Albenia and Albenian girls they are very sweet and cute and a perfect marriage material according to me, I am very serious regarding love, sex and life and according to me only one in your life have that right to get all of those from a guy... I love to be called one women man..

• For the albanian men get a foreign nice girls but not loosers like albanian prostitutes or like canadian whorre that thinks love is p**** and d*** with no emotional feelings,both are Worse. Albanian girls are all whorres and that's why one in 2 girls work prostitutes and that's why in NYC and boston philadelphia or in chocago or dallas texas you meet plenty of albanian stripers,Money hungry,users and no morals.general Clark which visited Albania before 2 months said that He has been in 167 countries in the world but when he came in Albania he never saw girls dressed like that worse then prostitutes.So albanian men is good to connect with great foreign women likei am myself with the polish girl.Albanian girls are hypocrites and they f*** all night and day time they behave like virgins and that's where it gets tricky so we albanian men know their game that's why on front of us they are nervous but with foreign they are not cause foreign men are stupid

• Fuck you motherfucker. Do not stereotype about Albanian girls. You say this because you could not get one he. Stupid.

• @guess2014 I agree!

• I don't know what is wrong with you but what are you saying is not true everyone country have prositutes and whorres and which Albanian girl worked prositute don't worked because they like it but shit guy's make this girls whorres Guy's who don't respect woman

• Albanian Men sound like true MEN I'm impressed they're very similar to me...

• Well all Albanians are not same :)

What Girls Said 28

• I'm sorry that this happened to you. I'm afraid I don't know much about Albanian guys, but as redheadgirl520 said, it could be for religious reasons. Maybe even prearranged. I have a friend who is Chinese. Her parents are very old fashioned. She is expected to marry someone who is Chinese. She likes and goes out with guys that aren't, but because of her parents' expectations she doesn't allow herself to get too serious with them. Even if she does care for them. It sounds silly to me for your family to cloud your own judgment, but that's how some people are.

I was once in a situation where I was falling for a guy who's views (religious and political) were the complete opposite of mine. I was aware from the start there was a very real possibility that we could never work out. But we got along great with everything else and we were both very sexually attracted to each other. In the end, he told me that he could never see me as anything more because of our religious and political differences. It hurt. So, I know where you're coming from. You just have to find a way to get over him. He wanted to still have sex with you even though he was engaged. Is that the type of guy you want? They don't change. You deserve much better. Don't be too hard on yourself, you didn't do anything wrong. All you did was care.

• Albanian men are nothing but ignorant pieces of sh*t. They are absolutely stuck in their old 1800’s traditions which aren’t relevant to today’s society. They love control, power, and 100% abuse women. If you truly speak to any married Albanian women, they could tell you how miserable their lives are, except they will not since they will be beaten or worse. I’m pretty sure most people know that Albanian men devalue women. What I don’t understand why so many people fall for Albanian men. In actuality, I’m an Albanian girl, and would never, have never dated nor spoken seriously with any Albanian men. I’m not attracted to their lack of knowledge, nor do they possess any great qualities. They live for what their parents/family want. They haven’t experience great happiness in their lives since they live for other people. The whole concept behind Albanians is to not “shame the parents name”, since they are short minded, they obey, therefore become miserable f***s. You have not lost anything since he has left, since you probably have become a better person. Being with an Albanian sucks the life out of you, and you will constantly feel bad about yourself, and feel as your lacking qualities. Just know you will find someone better, who treats you with respect, and not only sexual objectify you. I’m not speaking for all Albanian men, since there are wonderful ones out there with respect for women. The ones girls need to look out for are the “players”, the ones who feed you lies, telling you they want to marry you, etc, then flat out leave your ass. Then they ruin your reputation, which will make shallow narrow individual like themselves believe you were a bad person, when you had nothing but good intentions for the relationship. These men only want SEX, and to ruin you, mostly if your Albanian girl. The reason they want you to suffer, because they are so rotten, and dislike themselves, so degrading women makes them feel better. But since, this is a temporary fix, they continue in this path, usually for the rest of their sad life. Usually they are range around 27-up. Please be extremely cautious, if he has the “player” reputation, and he’s around that age group. The ages vary but as they become older, and more miserable, they love to see younger, naïve girls suffer. After they have f***ed around with many girls, they go on and find an 18 year old virgin, who will clean, cook, serve his parents, never speak her emotions/ thoughts ever. She has one duty in life which is to be his house slave, while he still f***es other bitches. Also, most Albanian men will not allow her to ever attend college, since he fears she will find another person, who will treat her with respect, and dignity. Do NOT ignore the signs, you will be save yourself heartbreak. Even if you have fallen into the trap, there is still hope. Leave him, and MOVE ON. I can't stress enough how important it is to move on. Why be with someone who lower’s your self esteem dignity, love for life?

• Sadly I agree with you!

• Xaxaxa you're telling some shit because the Albanian Guy's is very nice people they respect woman family they are trustees Guy's the think you're saying only come if you're Greek or Serbian or some other shit in Balkan race? not because am an Albanian but if we say serious or just for sex however we keeping that way we don't Lie's we are true people we love family to the day we die

• I'm sorry you went through this! It is not a question of Albania, it is a question of the individual. I am Lebanese American, but I was raised in Texas and consider myself (culturally) American. I met an Albanian man and we hit it off immediately. We are engaged, it only took a few months! I was not a virgin when I met him, and we had sex after a about a month of dating. His brother is married to a Mexican woman and his other brother is married to an Italian. I was always drawn to foreign men, especially Eastern European for whatever reason...and I had some experience similar to yours but love was never involved - just attraction. My suggestion in the future would be to really get to know him before you sleep with him. If ANYTHING feels insincere, or you have any inclination that he will not stay with you forever, then leave him. You're better than that. Albanians are Muslims, but they are usually not that traditional because they never really learn the religion. Women, however, are a different subject. They DO expect girls to be conservative and they are very jealous. If you aren't that way, don't date an Albanian, simple. If he is serious about you, he will take you to meet his family and friends, he will talk to you all the time, and he will really make sure you are ready before you have sex. I know because of my conversations with his family and friends as well as my personal experience (I met his family and friends before we were ever intimate). They are not progressed like we are here in America and Canada, and for better or worse, they still hold on to these old school traditions. If it's real, you will know (I HATED hearing that until I experienced meeting my man and it is so true). Don't be depressed, it was his loss. If you want another European, hold out on the physical stuff, really show him who you are. If he is serious, he will stay. If he's not, good! You saved yourself a lot of heartache.

• Honey, is he religious? Usually Muslim/Hindu people are told from day one of life that they must marry whoever their parents pick. I was engaged to a Pakistani and the SAME shit happened to me. He has never come around and he never will; neither will your Albanian. He could love you until the day he dies and forever after that; but his fear of his parents and religion will override that love ALWAYS. Trust me, girl. There is no way around it. You have to move on. I'm not trying be mean, I am actually being the nicest that I possible can be. He will never, ever come back. Men like that don't come back. Unless it is for sex. I am so sorry that you are going through this. Please feel free to send me a message to talk more.

-Chloe

• Albanian girls are all whorres and that's why one in 2 girls work prostitutes and that's why in NYC and boston philadelphia or in chocago or dallas texas you meet plenty of albanian stripers,Money hungry,users and no morals.general Clark which visited Albania before 2 months said that He has been in 167 countries in the world but when he came in Albania he never saw girls dressed like that worse then prostitutes.So albanian men is good to connect with great foreign women likei am myself

@ALBATROS This creature is one of the reason why a lot of people are prejudiced against albanian men. By his own logic he/she is the child of whore.

• I've hated the way Albanian men think since I was younger, I live with 3 of them, but if a guy says from the beginning that it's just for fun than he definitely won't go for more, it's not just an Albanian, it's other males too. My brothers are players, I grew up knowing how Albanian men thought, sometimes before involving myself with ANY Albanian person I think the way I think they would think, which is not hard, Men are in need for sexual intercourse all the time, it makes them socially cool each time they have sex, at least that's the case for Montenegrin Albanians, it's a sad case but that's life, I am sorry you had to go through that but also keep in mind that Albanians think about what their families will say about a certain girl, if they will approve, they don't want to embarrass their family because Albanians talk a lot in between each other and they all want their families approval, they all want to be married into their own kind and if they are not married into their own kind, it creates conflict with everyone, mainly and unbearably with family. For some Albanians, their fathers would rather kill than allow their child to marry someone outside their religion, race or culture or even country, their searches are very limited. Parents want their kids to follow their culture and think the same as they did, which we younger generations think is ridiculous but it won't help us anywhere, especially if we aim to please our family, think about that, you could of been a forbidden fruit for him so he had to act differently, you got to think like the person you are allowing to be with you, I am sorry for what he did to you, it's tough but it's easier to forgive and not forget. --- ALBANIAN GIRL

• Albanian guys, especially the ones from kosovo are backward and filthy...all they want is to see is that they have won the challenge of getting the girl's attention and then knowing that the girl is interested, they fucking ignore her later as if they don't know her at all...they are too clandestine and hide a lot of secrets since they are extremely insecure about their childhood and themselves...they have had a hard childhood and it reflects in their mannerisms with women...they lie big time, in fact , they even lie to hide their true feelings...they lack respect for women and only know sex...they only want to satisfy their sexual hunger and once they get it, they are gone for life...not only that..they think if they ask out a girl, they are succumbing to the girl's demands and expect only girls to come and talk to them knowing they are low self-esteemed and awkwardly shy creatures. They only care about themselves and are too weak in their character. They are not man enough to approach a girl and talk to her even when he shows his interest in the girl. Too orthodox and traditional. They only marry based on business partnerships rather than true love. They are too complicated and this is a serious problem for them...STAY AWAY AND IGNORE THEM LIKE THEY DON'T FUCKING EXIST...thats' when they will know their place. It's a pity that their good-looking faces and mysterious charms are no match for their cultural views on relationships and marriage and steeped in incorrigible ignorance ( unless they get counselling on modern views and outlooks which someone will have to redress for their community which again might lead to violence or rebel from their end ).

• I'm dating an Albanian, truthfully he and I are the splitting image of one another. I am not the typical girl and used play the field but he tamed me and I tamed him. I think the biggest part why he and I work is because he is such an alpha male. Quite honestly it all really began because he had the balls to ask for my number while I was on a date with this gorgeous prick lol his opening words were:can I do coke off your tits? .. He was in finance and what a jerk lol but my Albanian.. quite unassuming made me laugh... I contacted him after he had texted me a few times and I didn't answer. . lol if you want an Albanian HE has to chase you... HE has to recognize your a woman to date.. Albanian are very intense, direct and honest. But that's what draws me to him, he is thread woven from a different fabric.. and the respect he has for the concept of family and hard work have ignited my soul and robbed my heart.. so to the cry baby... you are a fool and that's ok.. I've been one too.. it's not that he was Albanian.. it's that he was not right FOR you... I'm a bitch and my guy can be the biggest motherfucking asshole.. but he's especially tailored for me and THE only man in ny that can say.. I gladly cook for him.. massage him and literally call him my king.. but he's mine.. and while I'm positive he was def. A player and a big player lol I was one too.. I'm also the only girl he's ever pursued.. you just have to be very confident and def. have power over an Albanian man... He knows he needs a woman like me in his corner because I'm so aggressive and fearless... I mean I'm also older than him lol but he couldn't be with a girl his age lol he'd eat her alive.. ps I do look young haha I'm latin!
    SO TO THE Canadian: if you are attracted to an Albanian you will have to be tough and confident... head to the ues haha as for that guy.. yeah.. The intimacy means nothing to most men.. unless you break through, become something more than a good time in bed , Albanian or not.

• First of all let me tell you I am sorry! No matter what he said from the very beginning I can imagine how bad it is to be heart-broken. Maybe it's a matter of culture but I (Albanian girl) would never date sb that wants just fun. Anyways, I cannot judge u cause it's a personal decision. As far as I know from my Albanian friends and my fiancee, if an Albanian guy does not have serious expectations from you since the very beginning, be 100% sure that it will never ever change. Moreover, now that have passed 4 years I have been with my fiancee (Albanian) and 2 years we got engaged, I also think they fell for girls with whom it's difficult to be with. I never recognized I was categorized as "difficult", never thought there was such a categorization but later on he was attracted to more because I refused dating him at the beginning. I don't know. I have considered knowing foreign guys before but never ended up starting a relationship with them because I always wanted to have sb who knows my culture and can get along well not only with me but also with my family, so an Albanian match seems the optimal solution. Well, when I liked and later fell in love with him I was not thinking of this match check list but once u feel peaceful and happy u can tell the factors that lead to these conditions. All in all, I don't think Albanian guys have anything against Canadian girls, but they always look for sb they 1) love 2) traditional to have a lifetime family. In Albania divorce is the last possible option, but here its normal in Canada and Albanian guys I guess need this long-term assurance. Forget about him and focus on ur life. It seems the best thing u can do.

• Ask yourself if he’s more IMPORTANT to you. No one deserves to be treated like a dog. Ten out of ten times, the women who falls for an Albanian is 10000000% better than he can or will ever be. Move on, and stop wasting time with men who don’t deserve you. Also, don’t say there aren’t any good men out there, because there is, your just wasting your time with the wrong one. Be a strong, independent, strong willed woman (Albanian men hate this), and you will stumble upon the man whose also been searching for a strong minded woman.

Don’t waste your life being unhappy, since its another day wasted, and when you become old, you’ll be wishing you never spend an unhappy day. Time flies, so spend it wisely. Go out with your girlfriends, and find a man who loves you for you. The one who wants to grow old with you, the one whose takes care of you when your ill, you know the whole nine. Just don’t for a second make up excuses for him, he don’t love you now, he won't love you tomorrow. But you don’t need him to love you. Fuck his wack ass self anyways.

HAHA.. Anyone who reads this, please understand I have never been played by an Albanian, or any guy for that matter. I just have had seen many occasions when close people to me have been abused by them. Some which are older with children, and other whom are 18-20. From my experiences, 90% of the girls, feel as if they did something wrong, and should have changed their ways for him. I should of dressed more conservatively, I should of never spoke my feelings, blahh, blahh, blahh, it makes me sick to my stomach. These girls are extremely beautiful, and I’m not exaggerating. These men, which are not men by any means are not men, install inadequate feelings to lower their self worth to be with their corny, fagget, ugly ass busted selves. I hate to see it happen, and I'm f***ing tired of it happening, so please do yourself a favor and pay attention. Pay close attention to his words, actions, they way he acts, and if you have a bad feeling, listen up, your body is telling you something you shouldn’t ignore. Also, don’t fall for his words, since people do lie.

I just hope anyone who reads this, truly understands the concepts of this passage. If you are

in a abusive relationship, please seek help, there are many people whom you can turn to, if you cannot speak to friends, or family in fear of disapproval. If anyone has any questions, don’t hesitate to email me, XOANGELBANX@aol.com.

• I've been dating an Albanian man who is younger than me. He is religious, he's a muslim and me, im muslim too. The thing is, im an Asian girl from malaysia. Have dark brown tone skin. As what i've read from many comments here. Its really fear me to date an Albanian. As many of you mentioning Albanian boy only married with an Albanian girl.. I haven't meet my boyfriend parents, but will meet them in about 1 month from now. I've asked him before about , do his family accept me as im not same race with him. He said, for him and his family, marrying other race is not a problem, and we decided, if we married 1 day, he will be leaving his country and live with me in malaysia. For me, im Malaysian, and we have culture that ask malay to married only same race.. Is an old fashioned. Nowdays, everyone is expanding and mixing races. And there is no problem with the marriage excepts there is something that destroyed the marriage.

• We Albanias in general put love at first, things had change a lot ao I wish you to a lot of love:D

• I start loving Albania man but he and me same interest.. I know he like sex and hangout with girl , i don't even care about it. I'm very careful with guy honestly , i play little trick to him.. If he really like me or just sex or my money.. Try not hurt my self again , i just show who am i deeply but he not interested to hear it. I guess when time is rite , i will go away from him.. I know not all Albania guy bad.. I'm Asia women work hard for living and love being my self and not being fake like Albania girl do..

• You're so wrong Albanian girls ate not fake they are so real they make you to think that and Albanian girls when they married stop everything and respect family and that think don't make your fake or real and if some guy love you for sex or for real or for your money that think one smart woman can see in start not after 1 year

• I have never met an Albanian guy... That I know of anyway. But this sounds like typical guy behavior. At least he was honest with you. He may even felt pressured by his family to marry another Albanian girl.

• If any man from any country tells you from the beginning he is only in it for sex than you need to believe what he says! Never go into any relationship thinking you can change anyone, and most women shouldn't have casual sex because we get hurt all the time. Sounds like you confuse great sexual chemistry with love.

• I love India. I am an Albanian American women engaged to an Indian American man. We have a lot in common because we are first generation Americans :)

• A lot of albanian families want their daughter or son to marry another albanian

• Well said albanian-guy. These day is hard to find a person like you

• Wow. I feel like I wrote that myself with the exception of the part that he's engaged to someone else. This exact same thing happened to me.. In fact, the Albanian man, said the same word "fun". He only was looking for "fun" whenever I expressed my feelings. That drove me crazy.

When we first met I was 26 and he 35. It was stupid of me to assume he was a guy that came from a great family and at 35, was mature enough to know what he wanted. I did. Everything was secretive. However, the closer we got (or I assumed we were getting) the more he'd pull away when he must've felt that way too. He even invited me over to his home which he shared with his mother and oldest brother.. Of course, he'd invite me over when they were out all day or away. We'd always have to listen for any cars or anything while he had me there. He never would "friend" me on Facebook and said it wasn't anything "forever". Drove me crazy again too because you can "unfriend" someone at anytime what's the big deal. Felt like I was some kind of secret, which, I was. The chemistry between us was insane, which even said. Part of me thought it was because I was some sort of escape for him. He kept saying he had a stressful life and family things (which I knew of) that were going on keeping him from focusing on any real relationship. Looking back, I honestly wish I never met him or I had just listened to gut feelings early on. He got me all wrapped up and played games with me because he was immature and I was his secret so it's not like anyone he'd know would find out how he was treating me, or what he was telling me. I couldn't even say if you can't do x, y, or z with me then you don't care about me and we should end things... he'd say "ok, yeah, you deserve someone who's always there for you and makes your dreams come true". Like WTF. We'd end up right back together each time eventually.

• Im 18 and I've been dating a 24y old albanian man for 10 months, he was super sweet and respectful and i fell instantly, he took my virginity and i thought he would leave after but he didn't , however he started getting really controlling, he was basically living with me at the time, he would stay a week or 2 at my place then we would go to his... anyways it started with small things like asking me to get him a drink more than usual and then he got kindastupid (even my mom noticed) he would go do something in the living room or kitchen then come back to my room andlay down and ask me 5minutes later to get him something to eat... he couldnt do that when he was out there a minute ago? a month later i had found out about him lying to me, he had been lying to me about many things for a while, i still dont know everything, i broke up with him but he wouldn't let me go, kind of like he had me first so now he owns me, i let him back in my life but he continued to lie about drugs, where he's been etc,, he's been in jail for 4 months now he gets out in a couple mths. But i found out his plan is to go back to albania to marry, its hard to believe someone you had such a connection with doesn't feel the same and they can just leave you without saying goodbye basically. Word of advice.. stay away from albanian men..

• Is not all Albanian the same am Albanian guy i was living in England with English girl and some time shi asking me if i can make her a coffee or anything and some time i ask her to make me coffee why not is not anything wrong that don't meaning controlling echother me in person having relationship with English girl Greek girl Canadian girl from Ontario and with which girl i having relationship they still respect me because i serpect them back and we don't see religion very serious because they are political because some people say Albanians are Muslims not is mixed Roman Catholic Muslims orthodox and one more is 4 religious in my country and me in person i am 50% 50% my father is Roman Catholic my mom is Orthodox

• They like untouched and beautiful women. If you are either not beautiful or virgin they won't fall for you no matter how good in sex are you. They will actually consider you a slut. There is no religion involved, no tradition, not anything just preferences. They want their woman to be only theirs and no one else's. Usually Albanian guys like to have two or more girlfriends but only to one they will give their heart ( to the virgin and beautiful girl). And, trust me they would leave their life after them. Also they do not like to mix races and they Albanian women are really beautiful and they always understand and stand for the Albanian guys and are loyal before all. I am sorry for what happened to you but make some research for Albanian guys before you get to go in e relationship with them.

• To Albania-Guy and everyone else on here: My personal experience is this one year later I stumble upon this postings and I'm currently talking to an Albanian guy, I'm not looking for a relationship until my career kicks off either. I am Hispanic and have a daughter. This Albanian man was so quick to judge me and look at me like the scum of the earth he did not say that but yes. We made out one time and I admit it went a little further than it should have I apologized and I left. When we kept talking he tells me that Puerto Ricans are un-cultred and Ghetto. I agreed that some Hispanic Americans are un -cultured. But I felt like he was judging me he expects to meet my dad and then tells me I can't meet his dad because its different and he has culture and blah blah b.s! I'm doing things the right way taking it slow, and showing him what a real woman is like with her child,her business, and her word. I don't care if he doesn't marry me he will learn from me what a real women is like. Honest, loving, loyal, respectable, and responsible. I'm 22 own my own business, am going to school for my masters have a daughter and I still have time to help him with his store, and am able to be submissive. At work I'm on boss mode and in public I'm on wife mode. We haven't kissed or anything since then, he gives me "Kindergarden hugs" the hug with the pat on the back but deep down inside I know I'm getting to his head and heart and he is like what's up with this girl being so nice and amazing. When his family is not there I am there.

• The same thing happened to me, more than once. I was with an older Albanian man, who went back home and got married. I was upset but I got over it. I started dating another guy from Kosovo and we were together for four years. One summer he went back home and got engaged to a virgin bitch whom he knew for less than a month. I was very hurt but I loved him so much that I stayed with him a little longer. The next summer he went back home to marry the tramp and I begged him not to get married on my birthday, June 29. I got a message from his friend on June 29 saying he was married. It sucks but that's how these foreign f***s are, they use us like a piece of meat to satisfy themselves until they settle down. I also believe that's why they went to war and were slaughtered by Serbians, because they are worthless SCUM! :)

• I'm an albanian girl. Sorry to break it to you, but albanian men marry albanian women in the end. In most cases

• im sry to say this, but he really respected you and told yu the truth.I'm an albanian girl and I live there sure there are bad boys like everywhere else but there are also good ones.And all of these who criticise them is just becausee they live elsewhere and not here, so really here they are considered old fashioned.Things here are really different now (expect that for our families it's still ahrd to accpet their children marrying forein people) and the girls and guys you have meet used you just becausee they don't want to live here anymore.But the decent and hard working people are still there !

• HI! I am a girl from Albania who actually live here in Albania. I think the reasons of your situation are: First of all there are many possibility that guy may be from suburb because from the difficult condition on life they are obligated to move to emigrate, in the other hand in suburb people follow and live with tradition when boy have to marry with girl who choose his family even if she doesn't love her. I guess he may fell in love with you but his can do it because he can violates his parent. I hope that my reasons have gave you a clear idea. Best regards!

• Shut the fuck up. It is not true. Albanian boys do not marry sluts. They want untouched woman bitch and you know it. off

• @Silvi you don't to use this world's everyone is free to write anything

• Hi, I don't know much about albanian men but I will tell you what happened to me with an Albanian women. So the guy from Albania who speaks as if all the women there are great, is wrong. My EX, who is very afraid of being alone, met an albanian women on the intenet about a month after I left him. She then came to live with him, just like that. Only knew him from talking to him on the internet and stayed for 2 months. He told me it was just a "mutual thing" when I asked if he loved her. He then stated about a month before she came back (she apprently went home to close up shop so to speak) "I might just make the biggest mistake of my life, but I just might marry her in a month". Now he had only known her for about 3 months and sure enough when she came back, he married her 1 month to the day. I had asked him before she came back if he loved her, and he said in a tone as if it really didn'.t matter, "I don't know". His own mother said she was worried that he was only marrying this girl because he was afraid of being alone. I kind of know how you feel. I love this person, did then even though I left and still do. There were problems that he wouldn't address even after 4 years so I thought it best to leave. I still to this day cannot believe that he did something like this then again I can't believe this girl from a foreign country would just marry him after only knowing him for about 4 or 5 months total when she married him and most of that was on the internet. I would say that this guy isn't worth it although you care for him. I realized that my ex just isn't worth it no matter how much I love him because if someone really loves you, they don't do things like this. From what I read about Albania, the family usually picks out the partner or approves of the partner and it's usually another Albanian which is why he is marrying her. Move on and find someone that actually deserves to have you!

• Albanian men are not worthyour tears. Speaking from experience as I am an albanian woman and I hate albanian men. They are two-faced and manipulative. Seroiusly is goodthing that he rejected you believe it or not because if you got married to him you would have ended up in a controlling sad and depressing relationship. TRUST MEE!

• Not all. U shouldn't always generalize. I had this prejudice against Albanian guys before, even if I am Albanian too. What happened? The first year I turned back to live in Albania I fell in love for the first time in my live and I hope we keep having the same love and respect for each other. Now he left Albania and came to live with me in Canada. U can't always generalize.

• I know this question is old, but I'm dating an albanian now and I'm curious to know if he was born in Albania or in Canada?

• hmm I really sry I'm an albanian to (a girl) but I think he told you from the begging he just wanted fun.I think he really wasnt intersted in you he just used you to get from you what the other girl didn't give to him bcoz many of albanian girls like me are very serious about this and I never would let him to touch me if he wasnt serious about that.

besides his family propably woulndt accpet you bcoz most of albanias are muslim.

But of course if he was in love with you that wouldn't stop him

i sugesst to forget about him I know its hard but I'm very sry