Guys, Do shy guys play hard to get? And how do you know if he's a shy guy?

I mean like girl shy not shy in general

9

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe they SEEM 2 b "play hard 2 get" coz they r shy and won't make a move basically...:-)

What Guys Said 8

• Shy guys don't really play hard to get, they just have a lack of social skills, and don't really know what to do in many social situations. They may be unusually quiet, look down, try to avoid or leave many social situations, seem nervous or panicy. Many times they have a form of social anxiety, or they simply have no idea what to do or if a girl they likes even likes them back.

Are you thinking of anyone specific?

• He's" inexperienced" and he likes to text then read the message and not text back the couple of days I'll text and then he'll text back a few days later but then not text back

• Usually shy guys will respond to texts, even if it is not right away. Have you tried talking to him face to face?

• I'm kinda shy so I have some idea what I'm talking about.

No we don't play hard to get , we are shy and don't want lots of company of others

If he doesn't talk much , doesn't try and stand out in crowds , doesn't have many friends , then he's probably shy

• If he is shy, and if he is a guy; he's a shy guy. And if he is shy, no shit he's hard to get. LOGIC.

• Definitly. He wil get nervous around you

• No, they're just scared of rejection

• But if he know I like him what's to be scared of

• My friend told him I liked him junior year and then I gave him valentine candy and I explained it later saying I think your cute and etc. in senior now by the way and friend wasn't supposed to tell him

• He may not believe it, but regardless I would just look for a new guy

• your question makes no sense. shy guys are shy. go find a stud if you look for some pounding... .

• No, they don't. They ARE hard to get, because they're socially illiterate.

How do you know if he's shy? Try talking to him and notice that he quivers, cries, and curls up into the fetal position.

• no shy guys dont play hard to get they are just shy lol. If you wanna date a shy guy U have to take initiative for pretty much everything