Girls, would you date a guy who is only 5'9?

I'm only 5'9. I know every girl wants a super tall guy so they can make her feel safe... Im strong- i have a big stature- i could protect a girl if i wanted to. Would you date a guy who is only 5'9? ... I feel like I'll never be as good as guys 6'0 and above...

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I am only 5"0 so 5"9 is more than enough for me

What Girls Said 22

• I dont want a super tall guy. I want a guy who I can easily reach to kiss without struggling to stand on my tippy toes

• That's actually fine with me!

• But if you had to choose? ... wouldn't you choose a guy taller?

• Not really. I think 5'9 is pretty perfect.

• that's pretty tall to me so i wouldn't mind =]

• "I know every girl wants a super tall guy so they can make her feel safe"

Not really. Tallness is preferred by a lot but not required for attraction. If it was, average height guys would never reproduce.

5'9" is a perfectly fine height. I'm only 5'2", so its still more than half a foot taller than me.

• Thanks, that made me feel a little better

• I totally would! I'm 5'6 so I'm still shorter than you. I honestly don't care how tall a guy is as long as he's a quality human being.

• I try to be the best person i can be, and I'm really caring and affectionate...

• that's not even short...

• 5'9" isn't really what I consider short. I don't think it's bad at all.

• That's talk for me so yes I would lol :o)

• I'm attracted to 5'8 ish and up!
    For me that's tall.

• OMG... you are gorgeous! Maybe there is still hope for me :D

• haha thank you!
      and still hope? I wouldn't think you have any problem at all, unless you're "only" going for super tall girls?

• Don't put yourself down! As much as I would love a tall guy to protect me and make me feel safe, height definitely isn't everything like they don't need to be super tall! And besides, you're taller than me and I would say I'm average (about 5 foot 6) x

• Yeah I do prefer tall guys honestly but it wouldn't bother me. I'm way more into personality

• That's taller than me so yes good height and I would date :)

• ye i would

• My rule is as long as your taller than me which I'm only 5'4 then I'd date you

• Sure, you're still an inch taller them Me 😃

• Sure, if I like him enough..

• Of course! 5'9 and taller is like the ideal height for me. It is a lot taller then me.

• I wouldn't say 5'9 is short.

• But is certainly not as good as a 6'0 guy :(

• It's not the height itself that makes a guy hot. It's personality and looks combined :)

• no, that's really too short, I like tall guy

• I'm 5'0. A guy being 5'9 is fine.

• It shouldn't matter, all it matters is your personality, if she doesn't like that, she is not worth it... And being tall is just a plus

• I know you were trying to make me feel better, but what your telling me is "your height is fine, but a guy taller would be more attractive".

How would you feel if i said "it shouldn't matter, all that matter is your personality. If he doesn't like that, he is not worth it... and having huge boobs is just a plus"

• Well it's true, having huge boobs is a plus, or having a big ass, which i don't have an ass, if i had an ass my boyfriend would like that, if my boyfriend had abbs that would be great, but he doesn't and that's okay, i still love him, he is still perfect to me

• And yeah a tall guy is attractive, but i wouldn't date a tall guy just because he is tall... My boyfriend is actually short

• Don't be.. To lots of girls 5'9" is the perfect height since they are usually shorter. It's different for me since I'm a bit taller than 6' but my friends who are like 5' think 5'9" is really tall