My girlfriends friends tell her she can Find someone better looking than me? Photo included?

My girlfriends friends tell her she can do better than me

and that she can find someone better looking than me. And that she could get a better looking guy because she's so pretty. She says it bothers her, and makes her doubtful. Maybe they are right? They don't understand why she choose me. It's really hurtful when she told me what her so called friends said. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• They're right in theory. It's *possible* she could find someone better looking or more successful, which is not to say you're either ugly or a failure, or that it's a realistic option for her. But the real question is whether she values that or not and whether or not you make her as happy as possible.

Hopefully what she's becoming doubtful of is her friendship with these people. Tell her that the fact that she's listening to what they're saying is belittling and insulting to you. If she cares about you, she'll stand up to them when they say it again.

• Yeah she said she defended me and told them to F Off, also she says she doesn't think that way she thinks I'm really handsome and good looking, I'm pretty fit and athletic. She just dosnt get why her friends would say that.

What Girls Said 6

• They are basing a relationship off of looks.

Looks doesn't keep a relationship lasting.
    A good person who is committed does.

Her friends are implying she is out of your league.
    I have had people say this to me also.
    They are shocked that my boyfriend got a girl like me because I'm too pretty.
    I have a mytake about this whole subject.

You are a great guy.
    You both internally seem like great people so u deserve each other.
    Her friends seem superficial and immature.

• Do you beat her? Are you a horrible guy? Do you have similar interest?
    I mean really? How shallow are her friends to say that. If she is happy that should be all that matters. But that fact that she is listening is even worse. Is she doubtful about you and thinks she does deserve better? Because if that is the case move on.

• Also meant to write that you ARE good looking so maybe her friends need their eyes checked

• Lol no abuser here lol

• I think you two make a lovely couple! Don't listen to her friends, their opinions have no place in your relationship.

• That's what I said lol thank you

• no, you're really cute don't listen to what they say. they're shallow and have no room or say in your relationship at all anyway.

• It's really quite hurtful that they've said this to you, I don't think they're looking at your personality qualities, and their basing everything they have about you on looks with their own personal opinion on what they like instead. At the end of the day it's what your girlfriend thinks of you that matters and I hope she realizes that, I also hope she talks to her friends and discusses what they said to you, did you talk about it with her about how it hurts you? and maybe you two could come up with ideas on how to limit that negativity. If you do this make sure that you discuss it calmly, you don't "tell" her what to if she doesn't want to talk to her friends she doesn't have to.

• Yes it was hurtful, but I let her know how I felt about it. She knew it was wrong and she's not going to let it get to her

• I think you 2 make an adorable couple. I think she needs some better friends! screw them :)

What Guys Said 15

• Honestly I'd give you a 7/10 and her 6.5/10 (maybe 7/10 depending on her hips and legs) and I'm not the kind of guy that is here to make people feel better.

The good thing is, as a guy, you can go higher by working out. You'd go up to 8/10 easily in a year or less if you're very serious about it, whereas she has no way to improve her "score"

So don't sweat it. Oh and also, it would be good to set those "friends" straight.
    They need a serious dose of Shut-The-Fuck-Up

And NEVER let anybody know that you have doubts about how attractive you are compared to her (if you still do). This would dig your grave. You must always behave in a way that shows that you KNOW you're at the same level as her (in fact you're a bit above so...). I've been there man, I'm not talking out of my ass.

• Wise words brother. You are totally right, I'll take that advice, and yes I hit the gym, umma have to step it up more

• Her friends are just down right shallow bitches. Ignore them, and don't let them influence your relationship. But if your girlfriend said she was "getting doubt" then she has a problem, and she needs to fix it quickly, or you need to break up with her.

In my opinion, she is not too pretty for you. I'll admit she is a very pretty girl, but you seem to be an attractive guy too. I think you two are in the same league.

• Yes they are pretty shallow bro

• Tell her to feel at liberty to fuck off and go find this mythical 'better' guy, because you aren't prepared to be in a relationship with that hanging over your head. She might be physically pretty but her attitude is seriously ugly.

• u are not bad-looking bro... i'd say 7/10 :)

• What? Why would she even tell you this. You can do better then her man! Yeah she's pretty but she is not beautiful by any means. Yes there's a difference. If I was you I'd call her out. Ask her, "Why would you tell me this?" I would leave her but that's just me.

• What? You're a handsome guy, if they say they they're idiots.
    A person's looks mean nothing but their character is important. So long as you're a nice guy/ good man know you are in the right.

Good luck!

• Thanks man, I just think those are hurtful words. Why would they tell her that. It hurts her too

• They're just jealous, if they were her real friends they wouldn't care about your looks, they'd look more at how you treat her. They seem like fake/lame ass friends.

• Your girlfriend was a real jerk to even mention that to you. How did she think that would make you feel? Yes, she's pretty, but she sounds like she's also very inconsiderate. If her beauty is only skin deep that's not very deep.

• Yeah I kind of thought so too, why even tell me this right?

• Cute couple / 10

• you're not bad looking, i think its more that they're jealous that you and her are in a good relationship and they are either single or in shitty ones.

if you love each other then just be happy together, dont listen to them!

• Looks seems to be within the same range to me.

• She has male facial dimensions. You have female. Weird.

• Your looks really aren't that bad, hell I wish I looked like that, but what matters is she's happy with the way you are, her friends should respect that.

• FWIW, I think you guys make a great-looking couple. With that said, her friends seriously need to grow up. It doesn't matter what they think; it matters what SHE thinks. Obviously, looks matter, but what about long-term compatibility? What about personality, having things in common, etc? The thing that disturbs me the most is that she's actually listening to them and saying it "makes her doubtful." I wouldn't be cool with my girlfriend saying something like that.

• There right as far as looks, she is hot! But looks ain't anything!

• u r no model but her friend is stupid ur a good guy