How to keep a married woman interested?

I am currently trying to pursue an affair with a married woman. I don't really know why she wants to have an affair. But it is a cougar/cub relationship so I am guessing that novelty probably has a pretty big part to do with it. How do I keep her interested. She is sort of flopping a little bit between wanting to do it and wanting to stay loyal. by the way I am currently working every day to pay off some debt so this is still a bit of a challenge. Since she is free and doesn't have to work during the day.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to give you advice but obviously it's entirely on you if he physically assaults you...

You want to keep things dirty/naughty for her. Sex is psychological. While you're having sex say things like "what if your husband was watching... I want him to." "He doesn't know how to handle your body like I do." The thing that's going to hurt you is if she gets bored of you and decides to just go back to her husband full time. Don't try to be her therapist or her rock, but don't just be a lifeless robot who performs sex on her either. Be that incredibly sexy toy that she wishes she could put down but can't. She should want to come just looking at you and she should hate herself for it. This is hot.

What Girls Said 3

• She won't be when her husband has a price on your head... find a single one instead.

• you're basically just her toy

• You're pursuing an affair? *No judgment* but that is not right. She is married, leave her alone, there are plenty of single women out there for you to desperately prowl on.

Whatever you sow, so shall you reap.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't do it, It is immoral to go and destroy someone elses life. Its probably why she is flipfloping, because she realises its incredibly wrong and if her husband ever finds out he will at the very least divorce her. Don't be that guy, what if it was you, would you be understanding to the guy. Be the better person and just break this off immediatley. Not only is it the right thing to do its also the smart thing to do, you are incouraging this behavior and if you get caught then that man is very much going to want to kill you, and rightfully so.

• If she's married it won't last not to mention morally wrong

• Why would you go after a married woman? In some places putting a bullet in your head is the cost of touching another mans wife.

• According to Oprah (i used to be a security guard at cbs, and we couldn't change the channel or turn off the lobby tv), the best aphrodesiac for a married woman is to take out the trash and otherwise be helpful around the housr

• Some husband's will shoot you dead, it happens a lot. Good luck.