Girls, Would you date a bi guy?

Girls would you date a guy who is bisexual I'm bi so I just won't to know what you guys have to say

19

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't. I would be insecure and Unsure

Sponsored

What Girls Said 18

• I'm a straight cis girl and I would almost prefer it. Not because I think it's hot that he likes guys or something weird like that. But I actually have multiple legitimate reasons. I've never really had luck with straight guys and I tend to not get along with them anyways. Plus straight guys tend to hyperfixate on their own masculinity, and try to be as hypermasculine as possible, which comes off as intimidating, scary, douchebaggy, and straight up unattractive. I'd prefer a guy to be more in touch with his feminine side (all guys have them, I know) and not be worried about how masculine or feminine he seems to others, because c'mon now, does that really matter? What else is an added bonus for me is that I kind of have a thing for pegging, as much as I hate the term, and I know not every guy would be into it, but I feel like a bi guy would be more willing to try because he doesn't have to worry whether or not he's straight (newsflash: there's no corrolation) because he already knows he's not! And its commonlyrics stereotyped that bi people will miss the opposite sex of their partner, but for me, if he really misses the feeling of being sexual with a guy, that's okay. I know it's not my fault, and it probably doesn't have anything to do with me. I can't help not being a guy and I know he can't help missing guys. We could compromise with an open relationship. I know that guys tend to have a easier time separating sex from emotion, so it would be okay. My only rules would be that he is a safe as possible, he should be using a condom, make sure the guy has recently been checked for STIs, make sure this guy isn't anybody sketchy, and to tell me beforehand. Also, we could talk about celeb crushes together too which is always fun. And I know this may be a rumor, but I've heard bi guys are overall better lovers and better fathers. That's ideal.

So tl;dr: yes, absolutely!

• I dont like this questions, because I do not know how to answer them, actually the answer is simple:
    Do I like the guy? yes
    Do I not like the guy? no
    Is he bisexual? I do not care
    So if I like a guy I like him, and I do not care if he is bi or straight...
    I have to admit I once liked a gay... hehe

• umm.. nope..

• My current boyfriend is. No problems there

• no ...

I was with a guy who couldn't decide if he was bi or straight or gay. A totally miserable time.. Work your shit out before messing with other peoples lives..

• Yeah
    Filler

• Nope. Sorry, but... no.

• I currently am and don't mind. I actually think it's hot

• I wouldn't have a problem with it.

• I've done it before and didn't have a problem

• Personally I would not but some girls would

• Nope, i wouldn't

• I would date a bi guy.

• I am dating a bisexual guy! It was hard for me to get used to the fact since I have never been with a bisexual guy, but I support gays and bis and I like him so much, so I support him too.

• Yes I would. You're attracted to both sexes, that's nothing to be ashamed of! You know what you like and if someone has a problem with that means they have a problem with who you are which never makes a good relationship anyway. Also keep strong, I know a lot of people are close minded about bisexual people and think they're being selfish or denying that they are gay. That is in no way shape of form true, embrace who you are and what you like with no apologies

• Nope. I would be skeptical.

• I don't think so. My boyfriend is 110% straight.

• I would, I don't see why not.