Girl and Guy Hanging Out... Just Friends?

Guys, would you want to hangout with a girl, one on one, that you weren't interested in? I personally don't care to go out of my way hanging out with guys I'm not interested in.

Most Helpful Guy

• Interested in sexually? If she's one of those people you just click with than yeah id hang out but if I really clicked with her id still probably wanna do stuff with her like gross adult stuff. Otherwise if I was fresh out of friends and wanted to do something and she was the only one id do that too.

What Guys Said 10

• Of course I would. A friend is a friend, male or female, and I wouldn't treat either differently. If I'm not interested in a girl romantically/sexually, but I like her as a friend, of course I'll hang out--I just won't flirt or lead her to believe I want more.

• I agree with the other posters.

It depends on the venue.

Movies, Park, Beach, Mall, Shopping = More into the "interested"

Sporting event, bad concert.

Also depends on the nature of how the "hang out" was scheduled.

I wouldn't really enjoy hanging out with a woman I didn't find attractive, as opposed to a group outing. However, If I had nothing better to do, and that was the only available option to me, then sure... might as well get to know my friend better.

• i would, you might learn something. don't over look them because they aren't your friends. its like burning bridges. sopose to make them because the more people you know, the higher the possibilities that you be able to do some interesting stuff

• Honestly, I don't do one on one with girls if I am in a committed relationship. I bring a friend along for the journey. First person I would bring along is my partner in crime. If I wasn't in a relationship and a lady friend wanted to hang out, I do it as a group. Safest way to keep the distance.

• Not really. In groups, fine, but just me and another girl hanging out? And there's nothing going on between us? Screw that! She's just taking up my oxygen.

• It depends what we're doing. gotta have plan and no flirty or flashy gear.

• i wouldn't mind it, but I wouldn't want to go shoe shopping/chick movie/etc with her

• It's OK for a girl and guy to hang out as long as they are not led on into thinking that they are liked by the other person.

• Yup, just like any other friend I'm not going to push her asside just because of gender.Tho I'd threat her more like one of the guys instaid of an actual girl.

• I don't mind hanging out in a group but as soon as it gets to the one on one stuff then its a completely different game cz I usually keep it for the girls I wanna know more (am interested in) unless I'm really indeferent to your looks and have nothing better to do (no offense to all the gilrs I don't find attractive lol).

What Girls Said 2

• Personally, it totally depends on what we're doing. If we're going to watch the hockey game or go out for a beer, sure, why not? Or if one (or both) of us has a boyfriend/girlfriend then why shouldn't we hang out? Maybe it's just that I have a lot of close guy friends, but I'm cool with hanging out with them one on one every once in awhile. Usually, it's in a group, but occassionally it's not and I don't want more than friendship and neither do they.

• some of them are trying to be more than friends and some are just for friends. one of my guy friends likes shopping with me and it's just the way he is, it isn't like he likes me more than friend. you can tell by how they act around you