Girls, how do you feel about getting your ass squeezed by your boyfriend when he kisses you in public?

Like this.

• Yes... Yes please.
    63% (26)
  • What? No! Ew.
    37% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• Omg no. Not in public

• I do like it, but like that looks very untasteful. If I was against a wall then sure by all means. Or more of a i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...E000005DC-575_634x721.jpg
    would be ok. I also really like this.
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...000000578-501_634x889.jpg

• Hmm interesting. Thanks for the pics :)

• Too much pda for my taste.

• Well I haven't got any experience of a guy doing this to me, however I think I would feel slightly uncomfortable as the thought of people watching would make me embarrassed. But that's just my opinion. :)

• not something that interests me

• I'd be mortified.

• Not in public. In private? Sure. In public? Control yourself.

• I find it inappropriate and uncomfortable to see it and I think I would feel the same on the receiving end.

• The reason I say no is this. It's not that it's like "ew, god no." I just find that it's disrespectful. It's so public and out there.

• In what way is it disrespectful?

• I just don't like that possession look in public. For me, butt grabbing is the non verbal way of saying "mine". It's something for indoors. It's very rude to do so in public. In public, you're out there, you want to be respected. By a partner grabbing their partners butt in public, I personally feel like that's signal for others around NOT to respect said partner. Just my opinion. Other girls may not look at it that way. I was raised that way, so maybe that's why the thought has always stuck with me.

• It's disrespectful, obviously in a picture like that its a little staged and he's an athlete making him an alpha male and more accepted... But if a guy was doing that to me he wouldn't be my boyfriend

• Well that IS his wife, so I dunno how him being an alpha really matters or is more excepting than any other couple. Plus she seems to be really into it so I don't see how it's disrespectful, considering more than liking he has her consent.

• Depends, when our parents/or grandparents (or other important & conservative people that I care about) are around, then God, no. Otherwise, I love it :-)

• I actually really love it especially when I get to put my arms around him

• Hot in private, makes me feel disgusting in public. But then I'm not a fan of PDA in general

• When my boyfriend first did it, I was like ugh not another one of these guys, but I've learned to except it