Do guy like funny girls and find them attractive?

I'm the kind of chick who is able to make all my guy friends laugh their asses off. I say jokes that crack them up, I make accents, impersonations, etc. Over all I'm a very humorous person and enjoy being funny. I also find a lot of my guy friends jokes funny!
I wanted to know if guys like this quality in a girl. I don't know why, but I feel like its not something that they are really looking for or charmed by... like my brother was telling me he can't stand funny girls and that guys usually prefer girls who might "their joke" and "understands their sense of humor" rather than a girl being able to make them laugh. Is that true?

I just feel like by being funny a lot of guys just end of friend zoning me and going after the more quiet girls. :S

Edit:

like my brother was telling me he can't stand funny girls and that guys usually prefer girls who laughs at "their joke" and "understands their sense of humor" rather than a girl being able to make them laugh. Is that true?

Most Helpful Girl

• They do like funny girls, but not girls who overpowers them and who's still a bit feminine. Guys like to be funny too, so they don't always like it if the girl steals the crowd with her humour. I know it sounds stupid. This doesn't account to every guy though.

What Guys Said 1

• I love funny girls, they always know how to make me laugh (obviously because they are funny) and they are amazing at making me feel better when I'm down.

What Girls Said 4

• In my experience guys like girls who can make them laugh. Your brother sounds like he gets intimated easily.

• My friend is really funny. She is so upfront and hilarious that even the guys can't help but laugh. Yesterday we laughed the whole night because of her but that's just her personality. The guys absolutely love her and respect that she is always herself

• Who doesn't like funny people? Your brother is being an idiot

• tee fuckin hee ;)