My girlfriend takes forever to get ready so I pranked her and said i'm leaving and she only got half her make up done lol. Would you girls be mad?

Everytime me and my girlfriend go somewhere she always need like 20-30 mintutes to get ready. She is always late getting ready so i was like "ok i'm just going to leave without you and eat by myself", she kepting saying "omg hold on, wait, don't leave!". So i went in the car and then she came running outside with half her makeup/hair done lol. I told her to do the rest in the car and she got mad cause it looked a bit off/funny.

Would you girls be mad? Also, does it really take that long to do hair, make up and whatever else you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is pretty annoying when someone is consistently late. I mean it's no big deal to run late every once in awhile, but it sounds like this is a common thing with your girlfriend. She should give herself more time to get ready when you guys are planning to meet at a specific time -- it's just basic common courtesy.

Personally, I take about 45 minutes at most to get ready if I'm showering that day. Here's my routine:
    Shower + brushing teeth + skin care (15 minutes)
    Blow dry hair (10 minutes), straighten hair (10 minutes)
    Makeup (5 minutes)
    Find something to wear (5 minutes)

• if we go out for like a nice dinner and that type of stuff i get ready in 10 minutes then she takes 1 hour+ and asks "should i wear this", "do i look good"... i like to tease her and say "no you look horrible in that". I love my girlfriend. She looks good in anything she wears

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah i would be quite annoyed if i had to go out with half my make up on ahah -.- you should be glad she only takes 20-30 mins, some girls can take up to 1 hour to get ready

• And you take 4 hours :'( Oh the struggle :'( hahaah <3

• if we go out for like a nice dinner and that type of stuff i get ready in 10 minutes then she takes 1 hour+ and asks "should i wear this", "do i look good"... i like to tease her and say "no you look horrible in that". I love my girlfriend. She looks good in anything she wears.

Sometimes she gets caught up in things like picking and matching things and so on

• Mate, I was joking, Zo takes no time at all but with you Girlfriend, if its troubling you, maybe lightly touch on the subject and talk to her about it? As opposed to just saying your leaving and similar things

• I would be pissed, especially since 20-30 minutes isn't even along time to get ready in girl time. I've always considered myself to be quick when getting ready and I take 30 minutes... lol

• i made it up to her haha. i didn't realize that until now and what other said, but if we're going to a really nice place or really nice night out she takes 1 hour plus.

if we go out for like a nice dinner and that type of stuff i get ready in 10 minutes then she takes 1 hour+ and asks "should i wear this", "do i look good"... i like to tease her and say "no you look horrible in that". I love my girlfriend. She looks good in anything she wears. Sometimes she gets caught up in things like picking and matching things and so on

• lol, I honestly sympathize with you because normally i'm the one who is waiting for everyone else, because like I said I get ready quick for a girl. But most girls I know take 1 hour at least for just casual places and even longer for nice places. On the bright side, at least she cares about how she looks lol

• yeah she tells me she always wants to look good for me. So what i like to do is when i'am low on gas i go to the gas station and then i'm like "i had to wait 10 minutes... so that is $10 worth of gas", and i have my hand open waiting for the cash and she is always like "awww babe i'm sorry, i'll pay next time..". i have done this 3 times... and she did actually help the last time lol. I love her so much :D

• 20-30 minutes? Dude you should be glad it's not taking hours lmao.

• I would get mad and make my man wait haha

• like she was mad cause when we went out to eat she said she looked bad which is not true in my eyes. So next time should i pt up with it lol?

• Hahaha you and your girl are so adorable ! It looks like you do love her a lot i wish you luck on your relationship :) and hope that improves !! 😄

• thanks :)

• I can shower and be ready in twenty mins. I don't wear makeup and I'll let my hair air dry while we're out to dinner.

• nice haha, you're quick

• she's being inconsiderate. She knows when you're suppose to leave the house and she knows how long it take her to do her face so she should time it out better. I hate when someone makes me wait because I feel like they don't value my time. I don't find this behavior cute or quirky or whatever. Personally, this is a deal breaker for me

What Guys Said 1

• I would like to throw out here that if it is a spontaneous date or visit then you have to expect her to take 30-45 minutes. If she knew about it and it was a planned date then she probably should already be ready. Or at least close to it.

• sometimes it's planned