I cancel our date and he blocked me?

So I was suppose to go on a date with this guy I message him four days before the date. He saw my message and never reply back so I got upset because wtf you were online so obivously you have time to message me and he never bother to message me during those 4 days. So I thought our date was off so I cancel it on the day of the date. He argue with me he didn't want me to cancel but I brought up how he could had took 2 seconds to message me on why he can't talk to me during those days (he said because he working overtime). He said "fine then ruin our chance together" we were trying to become a couple so then he like "bye I'm blocking you" I was wondering why did he blocked me? I don't understand why he did that. All I wanted was a apology and I would had went on that date I even said that but he refuse to say a apology.

Well he did mention of a girlfriend who he loved who used him so maybe he thought I was using him or that's why he overreacted?
Ok first of all I really like this guy I did want to be his girlfriend he piss me off because I know he was online those 4 days and he did not reply to me so I believe he didn't care enough for me because if you care for a girl then you would want to talk to her not ignore her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are both overreacting you to him not replying and him to cancelling date

• how did i overreact?

• Hope it works out for you

• I'm not even sure he will ever talk to me again.

What Guys Said 5

• He sounds crazy. Him blocking you is better off. Ironically I don't think you want to message him anyway.

• He had nothing to apologize for. If you wanted to talk to him you should have better yet you could've waited to talk to him on the date.

• If she had no contact with him until the date, then that would be the only method of contact.

• How about you use common sense yourself I was using myself as an example to something YOU said but clearly didn't understand. Asking if a date is still going to happen is much more sensible than cancelling it because you don't think it's still going to happen @rationallioness

• Well I thought if he didn't message me on the day of the date I will cancel it so that's what I did.

• Did you set up a date for a later time? If not, that's your answer.

• What you mean?

• Yeah but if he care for me he would had reply before.

• He doesn't owe you a reply. YOU blew him off.

• You cancelled a date with no "rain check" and you're made at him for not answering back? Oh wait, under 18. Never mind.

• Well my friend told me to and every other girl gets why I did it so?

• Read a little closer, old man. She messaged him BEFORE canceling.

• Maybe when you get your diapers off you'll see I read correctly.

• Because you're under 18 guys are very emotional with the changes of his body hormones the starting of testerone you probably blocked you than punched his cat in the eye

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds like he was an immature dude. I don't see why he wouldn't message you back when he was on... clearly he didn't care enough for you to respect you.

Forget that loser.

• Nice. Blame the guy when it's clearly her fault.

• How is it her fault? Can you not comprehend what she wrote in the description?

• Exactly notice how all the girls agree on this and all the guys think I was in the wrong except two?

• let it go. if he doesn't have a minute to spare to get back to you or even ill text you in a bit rather than ignoring you for 4 days is so stupid. let it be dont call him or try to get to talk to him. you just dodged a bullet! let it be.

• It's him who's dodging the bullet of this game playing waste of amino acids.

• Same thing happened to me too and now we ended in 3 months of dating

• All I can say Men they can't admit they wrong most of them not all of them.

• He sounds annoying, good riddance

• he's immature and salty