Boyfriend doesn't say sweet things anymore?

We've been dating for about 4 months now and all of a sudden about 2 weeks ago he just stopped saying sweet or nice things to me. He used to text me randomly just to say he loves me or he would say good morning beautiful but he hasn't for a while and i dont know what's wrong. I feel like Im trying too hard now because I say all these sweet lovey dovey things and he doesn't reciprocate. What can I do to make things normal again?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend did the same, it's because over time things just kind of mellow out, you get more comfortable with each other and suddenly you're TOO comfortable. You have talk to him about it. That's what I did, and my boyfriend has been working hard to fix things. I told him the truth, that I miss how sweet he used to be, I dont feel very special anymore because I don't hear him regularly calling me beautiful or amazing like he used to. He listened and he is working hard to fix that, sometimes its just a conscious effort.
    Good luck!