He's dating two of us, but spends all his time with the other girl?

I've been seeing this guy on and off for two years. It's never really been serious and I do want more. He texts me and calls me to tell me he misses me and doesn't want me to walk away because I've told him I would. He tells me when he's ready to commit he will commit to me and not her, I talk to him all the time on the phone and text, if I don't hear from him I will text and call until he responds, he really doesn't give me too much time to spend with him, he always tells me he's busy. He's been seeing this other girl for a year and I know that she will probably walk away before I do and has, but he won't let her go. He spends time with her and has gone away with her, he has never done these things with me. We dont even have one picture together and he has tons with her because she's posted on Facebook. Why won't he spend time with me, but he does with her? She doesn't even call or text him. I know he always initiates contact with her and I'm always chasing him. Help please. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• He spends more time with her, he goes places with her, their pictures are on facebook, etc. It is obvious that he is more interested in her. When you call or text and he is too busy to deal with you, or is simply with her, you won't take a hint and keep calling or texting. You sound more like a young teen having her first crush than a woman around 40.

Why won't he spend time with you, but does with her? Because he is more interested in her. That should be obvious. You really need to look at what is staring you in the face. It is not you he is into.

• Actually I'm 26, I posted under my cousins account. The other girl is 39 and he's 42

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont chase him anymore for get about him move on and I bet it will be no time he will be contacting u wondering why u are not talking to him why u no longer have time for him and not if but when he ask just tell him u got tired of playing his games and when he is ready to be a real man and stop all this childish behavior let u know but in the mean time u are going to live your life see the problem with men is they always want what they can't have but once they think they got u they stop even trying to care like I have been told I'm a push over maybe so but is what it is just some advice

What Guys Said 1

• You need to stop playing second fiddle and get in a monogamous relationship with someone who cares about you. Why compete with someone else if you don't like it?

What Girls Said 1

• What you should so? Forget about him and stop answering his texts and calls. He doesn't care about you and never will. He is obviously more interrsted in the other girl. You want more so you should just stop drraming and let him go. You'll find another guy.