My little sister has a boyfriend and I don't?

My little sister is 15 and I'm 19, but she has a boyfriend and I don't. I've never had not even one boyfriend yet. This just really made me feel bad about myself. The guys I have known were either jerks who just wanted sex or they're nice guys, but I didn't have chemistry with them. And I just don't think it's right to say yes to that nice guy just to say I have a boyfriend, because that wouldn't be good for me or him. I feel undesirable. I get looks when I go out sometimes, but the guys never approach me. I think maybe it's because I'm too shy and look closed off, even though I mostly always have a friendly face. I've been thinking about approaching a guy I thought was cute, but I get so nervous and I kinda believe in the guy chasing the girl old type of thinking. But it seems like guys want you to chase after them now. Ugh I'm just so frustrated :(

Most Helpful Guy

• One of the biggest mistakes people do ia compare themselves to others. Every person has their own journey to travel so everyone is going to be and do things at different times. You will be a lot happier if you only cared about youraelf and not compare yourself to other people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just try to get close to guys you like and practice making the first move.

Dont compare yourself and dont settle for anyone who just comes along.

Stick to your values, rules, and stardards. The amount of boyfriends you get or have don't validate how hot or interesting you are

The prettiest girl can be the loniest one.

When you are a shy person, it can come off as cold, distant or disinterested.

Being shy doea have its advantages but lots of people feel its disadvantages more.

You a very good looking! So thats not the problem. Guys will be afraid to approach you for that alone.

You dont have to chase after a guy to have one. Just act interested but not like "omg ily long time!"

Just chill, ask to hang out, flirt alittle, if he's into you and has half a brain, he'll flirt back.

What Guys Said 3

• I think your problem is that u dont give guys signals to approach you. Any girl with "closed off body language" is going to get ignored, because us guys target females that look like they want to be approached.

• You are wayyy to picky then

• So you want to me to say yes to somebody I'm completely not interested in, just for the sake of it? Alright, nice advice.

• No I said that you should stop comparing yourself with the sister and you are too picky because you dont want a guy whos too decent yet you dont wanna give away sex o.0

• if u are too piky about the guys... meat a nice guy but isn't hot dont have chemistry kappa...

What Girls Said 1

• Well yeah, in this age of feminism and equality, you can't really expect guys to be like gentlemen so if you want a boyfriend, you're going to have to put in the effort. Good luck.