Would you date someone from the projects/hood?

• yes
  • no
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but similarly to every other guy I'll give a chance, it strictly depends on how evolved they are mentally and if they consistently practice respect and integrity. I quite enjoy a bit of trouble :) but not the type of trouble that will ruin my life and threaten my peace of mind and joy. Plus, men who are from the hood tend to be the most artistic, poetic, and ambitious.

• They are more real

• Thanks for MHO

• welcome

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• If they are truly a good person, trying to improve their situation and bettering themselves and not ghetto/doing ghetto things then yes, not associated with dangerous people despite living there

It's not your fault where you live, sometimes people are simply down on their luck.

However Canadian projects are a lot less sketcchy than American ones

• Honestly I'm not sure they'd want to date me. I can't imagine what we'd have in common.

• Yea, why does this matter?

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah so long as they're actually trying to get out of it or better themselves. If they are in the hood and content with it then forget that. I actually grew up in a pretty shady neighborhood and for me it gave me the drive to do better in life. Every day I'd look around at all the jacked up situations people lived in and think to myself that I got to get as far away from here as possible.

• yeah self improvement is important

• not likely. I would have to know the circumstances. I cannot say 100% no, but it is not likely. I would not want to go down to her place. I have kids to think about.

• Where someone lives isn't always by their choice, so yes.

• Yes where someone is from doesn't matter to me

• I'm not racist... Born thugs!