My boyfriend wants to meet my parents, why?

is this really a good thing? im 14 still and he's 16 and he thinks its like the best idea ever

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats kinda cute, he his serious about youu, no doubt, maybe you are a lucky girl.

See, dont see it as a bad thing. Let them know each others... that doesn't mean anything. If you 2 break up, things end like any other couple.

But he likes you. Love or friendship... who knows what the future have for you 2.

• Thank you so much for this

Most Helpful Girl

• Your parents might not like that he's 16 and you're 14, but the fact he wants to meet them is a nice sign

What Guys Said 2

• yes, it means he cares about you enough that he wants to be a larger part of your life. Also im sure your parents would like to meet the person you are going out with, It should put them at ease.

• I think he wants to end up in a sandwich or something, I wouldn't let my 14 year old daughter date a dude who's 16.

• Why not? It's only two years though and my parents have a 16 year difference in there age gap. I don't think they can really say anything

• At that age it's a big difference.

What Girls Said 1

• He wants to meet them cause he likes you but careful... your parents may not like the fact that he's 16 and your 14. My parents would shoot him so just choose your moment wisely

• I told him I would introduce him once I turned 15 which is in like a month and he said that seemed like the perfect time