Girls would you even invest in a guy or give a guy a chance if he wasn't attractive?

Do ugly guys even have a chance with a average girl or above if he's ugly?

• No. Ugly guys shouldn't chase waterfalls, just stay in your lane.
  • Yes. Ugly guys do have some chances, fairytales may not be real but miracles happen every day.
  • Other/explain

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not anymore.

• What do you mean by this?

• I would go for someone not attractive in the past. But something happened that made me change my mind.

• Ah I see

Most Helpful Guy

• Hollywood is full of ugly bastards that have drop dead gorgeous girlfriend. Be confident, be funny, be strong, be brave, be successful and you will have no issue attracting girls.

Because girls will never admit to this but to them beauty is second to security in order of priority when they look for a long-term relationship.

What Girls Said 4

• I personally wouldn't date someone I'm not attracted to. But that's just me.

• If I'm not attracted to someone, then I'm not going to date them.

• Every thing is seriously not about looks that illusion needs to be shattered

• Most girls try to see what their kids might look like when dating a guy. It's just that most girls want the insurance that their kids won't be ugly.. Which is sad but true

What Guys Said 1

• You're probably hot to some girl. Remember man there are millions and millions of females. There's probably at least hundreds who'd date you.