I saw my friend's girlfriend on tinder?

I was swiping through tinder, and came upon my good friend's girlfriend of a year. I don't know what to make of it because I lived with him for a year, and know for a fact that he's been faithful to her. Of course I swiped right, but I carelessly forgot to screen shot it, and now I have no proof. Now I don't know what to do. I know that there's lots of people in college who go on tinder just to mess with people. Do I tell him or just let it go?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you're obligated to tell him, but are free to do so depending on how their relationship dynamics are in general.
    I had tinder for about a week or two, despite being in a relationship. I got it because I wanted to see what all the hype was about, and see what sorts of profiles guys from around my actual area would make for themselves. Purely out of curiosity, I wasn't interested in hooking up with any of them and said so in my profile on there before I removed it. So in other words, she's not necessarily cheating on him...

• Well I've been hurt by girls like you. So many matchest I've gotten, only to find out it was just some girl messing with me. Think about how that affects a guy's confidence with women.

• lol 'girls like me'? Please don't tell me you go on Tinder in hopes of finding 'the one'. It's a hook-up site for the most-part. I wrote that I was looking just to chat at most on my profile, and would tell guys who did message me that I'm not interested so I see no wrong done.

• Well at least you told them the truth. Most girls have just ignored me, or made me waste my time with them for hours on end, just for my attention.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's likely just having fun. I sometimes make up profiles just to see the response, myself...
    Let it be, it's nothing serious. Likely she told him...

What Girls Said 2

• I would tell him.

• id arrange a coffee date with her and approach her first for answers, then inform her that the boyfriend knows but she needs to come clean ( and then tell your friend about what happened, and wait to see if she follows through in being honest to him )

What Guys Said 2