Girls, is a guy being small a dealbrealer? I don't mean pencil neck or short, I just mean a small built guy?

I'm 5'9 or '10 I eat decent and have worked out pretty much every other day for a year, yet I only weigh just under 140, my dad was the same way we just don't gain mass (although I've gotten some tone from working out and even lift nearly triple what I started on weight but again I got tone no mass haha, anyway girls I always see decent looking girls with jacked guys and it makes me somewhat self conscious of my smallness (although every girl I'm attracted to is very small and petite so I guess my girl probably wouldn't be larger than me anyway as I wouldn't be attracted) but I'm curious is a guy being my size an issue for you girls?

ill put a couple pics up

Not the best pics but to give an idea

• A guy being that size is fine by me, I could date a guy like you
    100% (1)
  • That's too small for me, I wouldn't be attracted to a guy as small built as you
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

1

What Girls Said 1

• 5'10 is the tallest i'd want my boyfriend/husband to be

• I wasn't so worried about height as much as very slender build being a turn off for girls

• i prefer slim