Would you kiss someone if you're not dating them?

This guy and I have been really good friends for quite a while now. He says that he like me and he knows that I like him too. A couple of days ago he asked me for a kiss in the middle of the hallway right after school, I didn't know what to do so I told him "why don't you kiss me?". He did. (My first kiss by the way) I just smiled back and told him I had to meet my friends somewhere and left. Today, during lunch, sitting at his table, with all his friends, he asked me to kiss him again, but I turned him down. I told him I think it will look weird that if we kissed and we're not going out, he said nothing. While walking back to class and with one hand around my waist and the other on my hand, he said he will keep asking me until I give him one [a kiss].My question is:1. Would you kiss someone if you're not dating them?2. Why doesn't he just ask me out.(I practically told him I don't like to kiss anyone I'm not dating)3. What should I do next when he asks me again.(I want to kiss him, but something tells me I shouldn't)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1. Yes.2. Perhaps it's a power thing, maybe his friends think its cool he's getting a kiss from a girl he's not even dating.3. Ask him out

• Perfect answer, I just tweaked #2 in mine.Of course it's alright for a girl to ask a guy out. There is nothing taboo about it. It's huge pressure to ask a girl out, try it, I don't think it would be too weird.

• So you think it's alright for a girl to ask a guy out.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like he wants it cheap. Not only that, but asking in front of his friends is down right weak and exploitative. He's probably very insecure.You should freeze him out.Go on with life and ignore him. Take the kiss as nothing more than a compliment.When he sees you enjoying life without him he won't be able to stand it. You made yourself perfectly clear when you told him you don't kiss people you're not going out with.Make him work for it or don't bother with him.

• 1. Yes2. Either he doesn't want the commitment of a girlfriend, or he is too dumb to try.3. Ask him outAmen to Zephyrus

What Girls Said 1

• 4.im not dating this guya and this will probaly be the last time I ever see him...and I was planning to kiss him on the cheek(you kno just to say good-bye) but I don't know if I should