• Ask
  • myTake

Would you kiss someone if you're not dating them?

This guy and I have been really good friends for quite a while now. He says that he like me and he knows that I like him too. A couple of days ago he... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1. Yes.2. Perhaps it's a power thing, maybe his friends think its cool he's getting a kiss from a girl he's not even dating.3. Ask him out

• So you think it's alright for a girl to ask a guy out.

• Perfect answer, I just tweaked #2 in mine.Of course it's alright for a girl to ask a guy out. There is nothing taboo about it. It's huge pressure to ask a girl out, try it, I don't think it would be too weird.

What Guys Said 3

• 1. Yes2. Either he doesn't want the commitment of a girlfriend, or he is too dumb to try.3. Ask him outAmen to Zephyrus

• Sounds like he wants it cheap. Not only that, but asking in front of his friends is down right weak and exploitative. He's probably very insecure.You should freeze him out.Go on with life and ignore him. Take the kiss as nothing more than a compliment.When he sees you enjoying life without him he won't be able to stand it. You made yourself perfectly clear when you told him you don't kiss people you're not going out with.Make him work for it or don't bother with him.

What Girls Said 1

• 4.im not dating this guya and this will probaly be the last time I ever see him...and I was planning to kiss him on the cheek(you kno just to say good-bye) but I don't know if I should