What does it mean when a guy stares at your face?

I don't get my body checked out much. I dress very conservatively aside from wearing shorts when it is hot, but I never show cleavage. I'm usually in long pants, and a sweater, but I noticed quite a few times many men staring at my face. What does this mean? Does it mean he likes me, or just attracted to me physically?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my goodness! I have the same issue (except sometimes it's not my face because I have a particular feature which tends to overwhelm my appearance). I've asked my brother and my male cousin what it means when a guy stares either at you--your face or your body--and they said that he doesn't necessarily like you more legitimately if he stares at your face, as opposed to your body, or vice versa. I don't know if there opinion means anything or not. They're teenaged boys. As for what men actually mean by staring at your face, I don't know. My guess is that, if the same guy stares at you habitually, it's because he likes you. If it's that deer-in-headlights, re-discovered-girls-for-the-third-time-today stare or the oh-my-goodness-an-attractive-girl-is-making-eye-contact-with-me look, it probably means he thinks you're pretty. That's just a guess though. Sometimes guys stare at me, and it just confuses me. I'm probably the blind trying to help lead the blind, but, if nothing else, you have a sympathizer.

What Guys Said 1

• It means he wants to eat pizza.

What Girls Said 0