Why are there white guys who can't get a girl?

You guys are at the top of the racial hierarchy and girls of all races find you attractive. You guys don't have to compensate with money, muscles, or tall height to attract a girl. I've been in East Asia past few years and Asian girls here drool over white guys. If you're really overweight or below 5'5 then I understand but what's up with few white guys who aren't. All you have to do is be confident, dress nice, smell nice, stay fit and know how to talk to girls to attract girls. Not hard at all tbh.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because girls have standards of their own and simply having skin with low levels of melanin will not go very far in making them be able to overlook you carrying a beer-belly or smelling like showers are a seasonal event.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know how to answer your racial question without sounding racist (which I'm not). I am a white male, told to be attractive, and always have been in relatively good shape, dress well (not great) and smell good (so, I think), and I'm 5'11". So, I guess I fit your sterio type. I mostly date white women because (here it comes) they don't care what color I am. Black women won't give me the time of day because in general, I find them racists. Asian's won't date me because they are already in ite US, Mexican Women won't date me because I'm here legally, or don't speek Spanish, native American's are to caught up in their culture to date a white man. And the kicker, white women love black guys. Bro, we are all the same! There are dorks among all colors, and races, that will never get laid in their lives. Be patient, polite, don't do drugs, go out and get rejected by women like the rest of us. I've been married twice, both crazy, phycho, bi-polar, schizophrenic, uber religious, chic's. There's one out there for you too!

What Girls Said 17

• Because it goes a lot further than just being physically attractive mate.

• Yeah but there are enough girls out there who love white guys to be able to make up for all the single white guys.

• and there r enough people in this world for u to find a girl to like u even if u r indian. whats the point of bringin it up bro? who is practically gonna move themselves to a country they dont wanna live in to find a mate who flocks after 'em for their skin color? lol.

• @Ghosted Lol Indian guys have to compensate by either being rich, tall, buff, or really light skinned to attract both Indian girls and non Indian girls. Indian girls would rather just sit and wait for an arranged marriage to the richest guys they or their parents can find them to marry if they can't find an Indian guy who can't compensate.

• i've been here in east asia for half my life and most east Asian girls (including myself) drool for ATTRACTIVE east Asian men and some girls like other races. check out the lack of demand for western boybands/singers

• "Not being a jackass" is sometimes too much to ask for, regardless of race. There will always be some.

• Mmm, white guys aren't in my number 1 preference, this is a big generalization..
    Your race doesn't define your attractiveness, some white guys don't get chicks cause they ugly, and/or stupid, and/or poor. and/or have a bad personality.

• White guys may not be some girls' number 1 option but they're all still open to date them. You don't see majority of girls even being open to date East Asian guys, South Asian guys, etc. There are more girls who have white guys as number 1 than girls who are open to dating East Asian guys, South Asian guys, and some dark skinned guys of other races. Now that's a huge advantage white guys have so I don't understand how there are white guys who can't take advantage of their upper hand.

• . Women in poor third world countries want a green card and to answer your question there are many white guys who are insecure, have poor hygiene, bad posture, really dumb and alcoholics. No women want that. There is a Chinese guy in our class, who is good-looking, have a perfect SAT score, confident and play football. All the girls in my class (including myself) have crushes on him.

• "There is a Chinese guy in our class, who is good-looking, have a perfect SAT score, confident and play football"

Never said non white guys like Chinese guys don't stand a chance. It's just guys like Chinese guys for example have to compensate for their racial disadvantage, whether it's by height, money, or muscles. The guy you explained is able to compensate by potentially being rich in the future (perfect SAT score) and possibly buff also (plays football). If he hadn't had a perfect SAT score and hadn't played football, there would be far less girls in your class crushing on him. Even you probably wouldn't be crushing on him. Chinese guys who aren't tall, rich, or buff have almost no chance with girls. Their chances with girls are only as good as winning the lottery.

• No, he is neither of those things. He is confident and has an amazing sense of humor. His puns and jokes are witty and groan-inducing. He knows he is short but he carries himself with a lot of confidence and grace and girls notice that. A lot of girls confessed to me that they have a secret crush on him.

• wilkes888. wordpress. com/2013/02/08/my-final-blog-entry-love-you-all/
      There are exceptions and he's possibly one of those exceptions that's as likely as winning the lottery. In this blog above, the racial pickiness of girls is best explained.

• 😷😷😷 this question.

• Because not all girls prefer them like how people think. I mean they're not in my first list but I don't mind dating one if I find him to be interesting.

• *Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

• being white doesn't make someone attractive. you can be fit, smell nice, talk well... and still be unattractive lol.

• You can still be a decent looking non tall, non rich, non buff white guy with confidence, decent body, good hygiene, not be creepy, be funny and attract a girl. That's a huge advantage white guys have. Black guys and really light skinned guys of other races like Latinos and Middle Easterners are also not too behind white guys in the racial hierarchy. However, if you're an East Asian guy, brown or dark skinned South Asian, brown or dark skinned Latino or Middle Eastern, etc then you have to compensate big time.

• i see plenty of people who are shorter than 5'10 in relationships. and plenty of non-whites in relationships. from what i've read, about 15-20% of the entire WORLD is white. that's it. you're telling me everyone else isn't in relationships? or has to battle it out to be with someone lol. that's ridiculous. and pretty insulting, actually. i don't understand how someone is willing to end their own life because of these beliefs. that's an immense self-esteem issue...

• The short non whites you may have seen in relationships may be compensating by being either buff or rich. By the way, black guys don't count because they are right behind white guys in the racial hierarchy. The whole BBC stereotype works very well in their favor. White guys don't have to compensate with money, height, or by muscles in order to attract girls but guys like Asian guys, Indian guys, etc have to. And yes, the Asian guy who wrote the blog needed help but he wasn't wrong in his theory about girls. He pretty much backed up all the argument that girls made regarding this.

• race is only one factor in dating, there are many other factors at play. so even a person with a racial advantage isn't guaranteed anythin

• I'm non-white and I think white people are vastly overrated.

• No you don't. I've seen you greatly compliment dozens of white guys here in their how do I look questions but no non white guys. It's not wrong at all of course but if you're highly attracted to them, don't pretend to act like you find them overrated. You might not wanna admit your attraction towards white guys since you're Native American but history is history.

• Yeah, she Pocahontas, she only dates Elizabeth Warren

• lol Most non-white people do.

• Some guys are not confident though, and they hate exercise. Also maybe they don't want to move to Asia.
    I'm into foreign guys just as much as white guys

• Because white people can be ugly too...
    http://i.imgur.com/Lq8OxHE.jpg

• Just because white guys are fetishized in a country where they are a minority, it doesn't mean their own women fetishize them as well. I guess the only answer that might satisfy you is "because they haven't saved enough to travel to Asia" hur hur

• "because they haven't saved enough to travel to Asia"
      Hahaha. Probably. Anyways, white women strongly prefer white guys though even though they don't fetishize them. If dating out, they only date black guys or guys of other races who are really light skinned like light skinned Latinos. Asian women go crazy for white guys in Western countries and Latinas too. Even black girls love white guys. Girls of every race are attracted to white guys so I don't understand why it's so hard for some white guys.

• That was a wordpress blog entry, not a tweet. Maybe he survived the jump.
      How can you not know it’s not just women who do that. Do you not have many male friends? They automatically label decent looking girls of other races ugly too. There’s only hot (would bang) and ugly (would not bang) in their universe.

• There are guys who are racially picky, but far less than girls.

• It depends on the girl

• Maybe they don't want to be in a relationship.

Maybe they have crappy personalities.

Maybe they don't put themselves out there.

Looks aren't everything. There needs to be some attractive feature to lure a potential mate, sure. I find other races attractive as well, not just white. But once you get to know the person, you can tell if their personality is compatible with yours or not.

• Why don't you just get down on your knees, kiss their feet, worship them, and tell them you're not worthy because from your detail thatnsounds like where you're headed.

Maybe they'll ever let you in in their secret 😒

• I wouldn't do none of that and I'm obviously not even close to doing any of that. It is what is though. Girls love white guys and you have to really be naive to not believe that. I'm just puzzled by how it's possible for some white guys to not get a girl. Being confident, staying fit, dressing nice, etc is enough for white guys to attract a girl.

• And if you're black and you know that this isn't true?

• That's why I said it's a stereotype. Some stereotypes work well for guys of some races (BBC stereotype for black guys) while horribly for guys of other races (small penis stereotype for East Asian guys and being creepy for South Asian guys like me).

What Guys Said 32

• "Why are there white guys who can't get a girl?" Because they're either ugly, socially awkward, weight 125 lbs at 6'0, can't dress, have a nerdy neckbeardy voice, live in a small town where the girls are ugly or are next to non-existent etc.

I mean just because ____ is white, doesn't mean that he's going to have girls at his front door if and when he's ugly. Esp if he isn't packing a lot of "eye candy" assets wise to draw them in the 1st place, right?

• You haven't seen the white guys that date Asian girls.

• Lol go, save your people.

• If what you say is true, then why am I not already a pimp with a bunch of non-white hoes around each arm?

Simple, because most non-white girls aren't as crazy for white guys as you say. In fact, I have seen lots of non-white girls (internet and real life) disapprove of white guys as whole. The only reason why a particular white guy may not get a girl is because he's probably ugly, awkward and shit. There's handsome and ugly men of all races, well, you probably know that already anyway.

• "why am I not already a pimp with a bunch of non-white hoes around each arm?" http://fsymbols.com/images/make-you-smile.jpg

• I've been to London. I never denied that Indian guys get dates, they do but only if they're able to compensate their racial disadvantage. And that can be done either by being tall, rich, buff, or really light skinned. Many Indian guys in London are rich so they're able to compensate. White guys don't need to compensate if they aren't rich, tall, or buff to get a girl.

• Because you're not going for Asian girls.

• There's alphas n betas in every race hue hue hue

• Dude, that is nonsense.

I am 6 foot 5, Nordic Aryan, muscular, I'm educated, articulate, dress well - but girls my age chicken out on me all the time- they don't even talk to me or give me hardly any attention- I can't get girls my age - only older girls around 25 seem to be interested in me.

• You still have options. Young girls just can't handle you lol.

• But people think it's weird when you date a woman that's 5 or 6 years, so visibly older than you - you'll get lots of crap to hear from the guys her age though

• ... no you see as soon as we are born we are handed piles of cash. Not because we are smart but due to the color of our skin. All other races bow down to us because we are so magnificent and if you gaze too long at us you will go blind... in short no shit can some white guys not get a girl. We are just like everyone else minus the color of our skin tone. The only reason Asian chicks are even into western men is because that's what countries like yours preach in terms of social status.

• I'm not saying you're wrong because I don't live in East Asia, but I do live in the UK and have seen posts from the US.

Believe it or not, a lot of white guys get insecure about black guys. There's a rumour (can't comment on how true it is) that black guys have bigger dicks, and I guess this makes a lot of people insecure.

I'm not saying your wrong - some people may be biased towards whites (and if that's true I think that's really messed up and I feel really bad). But what I am trying to say is that maybe race doesn't play as much as a role as everyone thinks - maybe its more about how you look and the other qualities you mentioned.

I'm a white dude and I'm 19 years old, I have never got laid or had a real girlfriend and that's because I'm not attractive.

• The white guys who are jealous of black guys are just pissed black guys give them a competition unlike other guys. They're still way more liked by girls than black guys. And you're only 19. Just focus on getting fit or buff, dress nice, smell good, and not hesitate to approach girls. You'll be fine if you apply all this.

• Not everyone puts themselves out there. I don't really have a desire for a relationship. I'm wrapped up in school and I'm working on improving myself. At the stage of life I'm at, a relationship would just be a burden. I can't give a woman the attention she would deserve right now.

• The answer to your question is actually in your question:
    "know how to talk to girl"
    That is a skill that takes decades to master.

• Oh mother of fucking cheese get off your damn soap box, when you do this shit you make pussy dry! No one wants to fuck you!

1. Move to the states and get a house with a bunch of white guys. You'll be broke as shit but it will build character.

2. Get a motorcycle, even a 50cc will do to learn on.

3. Shop at Lucky Brand exclusively and cut all of the SJW shit, get some henleys or a leather jacket or something. Do your hair so it looks like you haven't slept in eight days.

4. Join a gym, workout and drink protein. Go up to girls and ask for numbers.

• Lol I've been doing number 4, even though hard to be dedicated due to school here. You're just unaware of how disadvantaged guys of certain races are.

• I'm not East Asian but I'm just making a point that they don't have to do much anywhere to attract girls. East Asian girls are only open to Asian and white foreigners. In some cases maybe black but that's it.

• Really? Youve never met an ugly white guy before?

• I think being white is kinda irrelevant in this case, cause you maybe that guy is not very good looking and he lacks confidence so he's not gonna be talking to girls, or maybe he was never put into a place where he could date girls, not everyone is lucky to be around girls they can actually date.

• Disagree. I always thought that Black guys were at the top of the sexual racial hierarchy followed by Whites, then Hispanics like yours truly, and finally Asians at the bottom.

• There are still a lot of girls like Asian girls who are rarely open to dating black guys.

• Indian? I wouldn't say the bottom. Over here in the United States you tend to be around the middle of the hierarchy. A lot of Indian Americans get into the computer industry and seem to be good, traditional leaning guys.

• But that's only because of the success. My point is that white guys don't have to compensate by being tall, rich, or buff to attract girls. The only reason why there are brown or dark skinned Indian guys attracting girls in Western countries because a lot of those are able to compensate their racial disadvantage by making a lot of money through success in their respective profession.

• Staying fit is a hassle and social interactions are confusing and having hobbies is complicated

• Maybe cuz a lot of us live in the middle of nowhere that and/or we are picky

• I guess it's usually the ones who are from small town that struggle. And also guys who only want a dime when they're just nickels themselves.

• Depends on the white guy. We are not all handsone. We are all our own person. Besides, if there is anyone on top of the heirsrchy its black dudes. They are freaking awesome!

• Racial hierarchy lol. Do you people really believe this shit?

• I don't believe any race is superior to another but when it comes to men and their chances in dating women, there's definitely a racial hierarchy among men.

• Asker, it’s possible that some guys have enough pride to not want to have a girl in his arm who only sees him as an ATM or her green card.
      As for girls in East Asia preferring white guys over East Asian guys. You must be hanging out a 'gaijin hunter' bars and clubs to see this phenomena. In all other places, they like to stick to their own, guys who can actually speak their language and share the same cultural values and wants to stay in their country. In those 'gaijin hunter bars' white people are indeed preferred over black people or South Asian people, because they want a green card to western countries, not Africa or South Asia. (Their population is so homogenous, they can’t fathom that an Indian looking person could actually be from the UK.)

• Also, you can’t tell me you have never seen whitening creams in department stores if you’ve lived there for years. It’s actually harder to find a non-whitening body lotion over there than whitening body lotions. Given that scenario, do you really wonder why South Asians and blacks are not seen as the crème de la crème to East Asians?
      The true order for non-gaijin hunters is light-skinned East Asian > dark-skinned East Asians > people speaking their language at C2 level > at C1 level > ... > B1 level > people not speaking their language at all.

• Um ok? lol were there a lot of white guys complaining or something?

• Not a lot but there are some white guys on here who've never been with girls and not by choice either so it puzzles me why.

• Well you shouldn't make accusations or judge you never know what factors may be at play regarding them.

• You're 28? You don't have much experience dating do you?

• If you're a brown or a dark skinned Indian guy who isn't tall, rich, or buff, the chances of getting a date with a girl is as good as winning the lottery. And that includes Indian girls of course cause many would rather stay single and wait to get an arranged marriage to the richest guy they can get instead. White guys don't have to compensate and are seen as attractive by almost every girl.

• That is an incredibly shallow statement. I am a white guy, lean, almost 6'4". I am about to finish my bachelor's degree in chemistry. Guess what? It's just as hard for me as for anyone.

• being white doesn't give you everything... even if your physically attractive it doesn't mean girls will be at your beckoning call.

• All the girls are must in so much awe of us that they're afraid to go out with us.

• bigoted much?

• No? Girls of all races prefer white guys way more than guys of any other races. Other guys usually have to compensate.

• nice b8 m8...

• I thought you were done with all this

• And ugly is ugly, handsome is handsome irrespective of race

• You have no idea how many gorgeous non white girls go for average looking white guys. Even white guys who are below average.

• Not really, some are dumb, the ones in delhi are equally repulsed by unattractive guys of all racea

• not just white guys but the end sentence applies to all guys...

• You're going to have a tough time in life with that attitude.

• What attitude? And I didn't believe whites were at the top of the racial hierarchy till just few years back.

• wtf is with the racist posts. to answer your question they have no game, are too much in their heads, and suffered too much negative feedback... .

• "All you have to do is be confident"

There in lies the problem. That and girls are stuck in 18th century mindset that girls should never ever approach and initiate a conversation with a guy first

• " All you have to do is be confident, dress nice, smell nice, stay fit and know how to talk to girls to attract girls. "

Pretty sure that is enough for all races. Sure, being white does net you some special advantages in certain countries and areas of the world but going on sextrips isn't as common as you think. And import girlfriends and wives aren't that tempting either.
    I will admit that being white and in shape and average is more or less enough in much of Asia. Not because all Asians go for white guys but because some of them do and if you're exposed to a couple of hundred people, likely someone will want to try you on.

• Lol its definitely not enough for an Indian guy unless we can compensate for our racial disadvantage.

• White guys aren't rare in Europe or north america, so they're not 'at the top of the food chain' they just are the food chain for the most part.

I'd also say that you can't say 'they don't need to compensate with money', when to some extent white guys attractiveness in east asia IS the illusion of money (or reality).

When you look at dating preferences in north america, they are not separating those factors. You see black guys get a lower response rate, but we also know guys with lower income get lower response rate, and we know on average black guys have a lower income. How do black guys with 6 figure salaries do with women? My guess: really fucking well. Similarly I'd guess 6' Asian guys with good bodies do pretty damn well.

For most guys, if you are confident, dress well, stay fit and know how to talk to girls you will do pretty well.

Not many guys have all that down.

• Well if your a white guy looking for a white woman, i think its white a disappointment that Mexicans are taking them all, nice looking women too, shut isn't right

• I'm not white and Mexicans aren't taking them all. Majority of white girls prefer white guys and last I checked, the most common interracial relationships were white male/Asian female and black male/white female.

• Well I've seen it quite a bit lately

• If anyone should complain, it's East Asian guys cause East Asian girls prefer white guys over them and most don't get any love from non East Asian girls in return.

• White guys are the only race of male that can go to any continent in the world and immediately get pussy. And the same in multicultural societies. You can realistically have anything you want white, black, Asian, Latina, yet you're sitting there with your dick in your hand behind a computer screen with a crusty keyboard.

• More from Guys
    2