Girlfriend stalks her ex boyfriend everyday?

I was using my girlfriend laptop today and I checked her history and she has been on her ex boyfriend Twitter page EVERY single day.

we've been together 2 months. They was together for 2 years. They broke up in December and we started dating 2 weeks after that.

Yhe sad thing is she stays with me but is always on his social media page, every morning and every night.

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Well seeing that you two started dating two weeks after she just got out of a 2 year relationship this is one of two things, if not both. 1. You're a rebound and 2. She's using you to make him jealous. She's checking on him to see what HE'S up to, hoping he does the same.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• She still likes him, im not going to add "probably", I have a friend that stalks people and I feel like its due to insecurity etc etc and I hate it. But she probably wants to see what he's doing and who he's talking to (another girl), I dont know how you want to approach her but maybe you can figure out how. Or just ask her if she still has feelings for her ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is not good at all!. She is not over him! Don't play the fool!

0|0
    0|0
  • She is still into her ex. That much is certain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump her.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is the ex boy friend?

0|0
    0|0
  • She use you for making his ex jealous

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!