Girlfriend stalks her ex boyfriend everyday?

I was using my girlfriend laptop today and I checked her history and she has been on her ex boyfriend Twitter page EVERY single day.

we've been together 2 months. They was together for 2 years. They broke up in December and we started dating 2 weeks after that.

Yhe sad thing is she stays with me but is always on his social media page, every morning and every night.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well seeing that you two started dating two weeks after she just got out of a 2 year relationship this is one of two things, if not both. 1. You're a rebound and 2. She's using you to make him jealous. She's checking on him to see what HE'S up to, hoping he does the same.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• She still likes him, im not going to add "probably", I have a friend that stalks people and I feel like its due to insecurity etc etc and I hate it. But she probably wants to see what he's doing and who he's talking to (another girl), I dont know how you want to approach her but maybe you can figure out how. Or just ask her if she still has feelings for her ex.

• This is not good at all!. She is not over him! Don't play the fool!

• She is still into her ex. That much is certain.

• Dump her.

• What is the ex boy friend?

• She use you for making his ex jealous

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 0