Are these signs of jealousy? What does jealousy from a crush usually mean?

Whenever I look or talk to another guy, or a guy says i'm hot, etc... he get's jealous. Like a couple days ago his friend checked me out, stared at me, and said I was hot. Five minutes later, he drove his friend back home (He just brought him to his home). And whenever I mention another friend of his, he get's quiet before giving a one word answer.

Also, when my brother brought over a guy friend to his apartment, he got jealous since he was trying to help me with my crush before. So, my crush thought that my brother was trying to do the same with his other friend.
He was like "So, you know Martin?"
Brother: Yeah, he's my friend
Crush: You know he has a child, right?
Brother: Yeah, but he has problems with his girlfriend
Crush: But he still has a kid

Are these signs of jealousy? And what does it mean when a guy get's jealous over a girl?

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds to me like he has some control issues. He may want to control who and how you talk with and about other guys, but doesn't want to seem controlling. Be careful.

• He isn't my boyfriend though =/

• I see, thank you! =)

• Glad I could help. Don't hesitate to ask if you need follow-up help.

• Yes, there are some signs of jealousy. If a guy get jealous that usually indicates the guy has some feelings for that girl.

What Girls Said 1

• Yep, he sounds completely jealous.