My girlfriend slept with my enemy?

My girlfriend slept with a guy who bullied me by hitting me and teasing me. What to do now? She kissed him and made out with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't you mean your... EXXXXXX girlfriend that is? 😑 cause I'd kick that two timing floozy to the curb && tell her to kiss it where the sun don't shine!

Most Helpful Guy

• Um, she's still your girlfriend? Show some self-respect and tell her to f*ck off!

What Girls Said 11

• If it was during your relationship then dump her. If not then it shouldn't matter.

• Break up songs!

• In the past or while you were together?

• Sounds like you should dump her. You deserve better

• Dump her maybe?

• That would end personally with me, why are you still with her when she did this wrong thing to you

• Break up with her! Not only did she cheat on you, but she did that with your enemy.

• Dump her ass! You deserve someone better than her

• During your relationship?
    Your girlfriend is a hoe. Dump the bitch.

• Stay with her ans be miserable for your entire life? Sounds good?

• Leave her for someone better

What Guys Said 16

• holy fuck just imagining it hurts the fk out of me. Because i was in your shoes before and know how it feels to have a bully.

You gotta realize that she went to him because he is more dominant than you and even dominated you. Girls are attracted to dominant guys cause they find them attractive and safer with them. You gotta realize this and admit it, then start working on yourself and getting stronger. Don't let anyone bully you anymore no matter how scared you are. You gotta fight them even if they will kick the fk out of your ass. you just be determined and fight everytime then with time you'l get used to it and won't be scared from anyone (literally). I still remember the day i had to stand infront of the guy who bullied me and faced him, i almost shyt my pants but i knew i was strong cause i worked hard on myself. It was all just fear in the end, after i fought with him and almost got my ass kicked (luckily teacher stopped us) he stopped fighting me and bothering me again. because he noticed i can hit hard.

Just trust me man, if you want a better life. work hard on yourself and never let FEAR control you. Instead, you control your fear and face it.

• making out with him doesn't equate sleeping with... but regardless of enemy or not... she cheated... you know what to do... mate.

• That's really not the kind of woman you would want to be with. I would suggest immediately break up with her.

• Why do you care if he's your enemy? That's the least of your concerns, it's the fact that she slept with someone else what should bother you and make you break up with her.
    Cut that bitch out of your life.

• i can see why

look at you, still calling her your girlfriend while she's cheating and smearing shit on your face.

id leave too!

women like dominant guys... I've taken 2 gfs before... won't do it again but women aren't these nice creatures soceity wants you to beleive...

they like manly qualities

• I'd lose her.

• There's only one thing to do... kick that hoe to the curb!

• Break up with her, burn her shit, and fire blanks at her if she ever comes on your property again.

• Obviously break up with her. She's clearly a total bitch.

• Umm. I think you know what to do OP. Why the fck are you even thinking about this?

• dude..

dump that cunt.

• Lol enemy or handsome alpha guy cucked a beta faggot?

• Sorry about that, i´d dump her

• if u are in love with her then u should murder her and the guy

• Dump her for betraying you