He likes goth girls and big breasts?

And I'm the opposite. I'm all ribbons and flowers and pink and girly, and my breasts definitely wouldn't be considered big. If that's what he's physically attracted to, then why in the world did he go after me? It doesn't make sense... I mean, he saw my picture before we met, and that's pretty much all he saw, he didn't know much of anything else about me and obviously I didn't dress or look anything like he wanted, so why would he pursue me still? I never will be the goth girl with big breasts (nothing wrong with either, but it just isn't me).

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes YOU. Before I met my wife, I never would have described her. I really like short girls - she's 5'9". I really like chestnut or auburn hair - she's light brown/dark blonde. I like big breasts - she's a B cup. I like green eyes - she's blue-eyed.

But you know what? I LOVE MY WIFE. I find her extremely sexy and we have an amazing emotional and physical relationship.

If I saw a petite, green-eyed, dark-haired, D-cup walking down the street, yes, I'd look. But she's not my wife and, therefore, doesn't stand a chance. My wife's the only girl for me.

• That's really sweet. :) Thank you for your answer!

• Yeah... despite what people think, I'm actually not a dirty old man. Maybe a dirty old romantic at heart. It's amazing what the love of a good woman can do.

• By the way... even if you aren't a goth girl, I bet his head would explode if a goth girl appeared in the bedroom one night. (And by that, of course, I mean you dressed up...)

What Guys Said 4

• Surprise surprise, personality trumps blanket preferences. Everybody has individual tastes when it comes to physical attributes but absolutely everybody is a personality person.

• I like girls with long hair. :'D That doesn't mean I'll only ever go out with a girl, if she has long hair. It doesn't really matter. As long as he thinks you're pretty, you don't have to fit his perfect stereotype.

• well he can still find you attractive even though your not goth or big breasted, that's just how his dream girl is... I'm similiar I love goths and emo girls and punk girls with big breast and ass but I have a girlfriend who is not any of those except she does have 36 DD breasts and a big ass so she does fulfill two but yes she doesn't have a lot of those (shes a tomboy and I've never had a thing for tomboys) so you don't have to be his ideal kind of women for him to want to be with you

• Marfan is completely right! He likes you for you, it doesn't matter if you look different from what he normally likes, LOVE transcends all differences. I for example, like almost all types of girls but have a preference for top heavy bottom heavy and leggy girls but at one time I fell in love with a girl who was very petite and only slightly curvy and I didn't care, I was absolutely in love with her for her and it seems that's why he's with you

What Girls Said 2

• it's like this: that's his dream girl

but your better because

you real. =)

keep that in mind

and like the

other answers

he likes YOU.

• you can still like someone even if they are not your type.

for example my type is tall dark brown skinned athletic guys with dreads

but the guy who has me <3 right now is average height, native american with short hair.

it doesn't mean that I am comparing him to my type, he's on another level...its just that he differed from the type I usually go for.