Should I tell my mom about my first kiss?

I'm 14 years old and last night I had my first kiss at the school dance. Almost all the students know and I'm worried because my mom works at the school and may find out. She picked me up from my friends house and said I'm pretty young for a boyfriend (which i have) and next thing he'll want to do is kiss me. So should I tell her? If so how?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, tell her. I bet she will be happy and give you a talk about life.
    Talk to her in private if you feel better.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should always be open about your life with your parents. Just find alone time with her and tell her that you have something you want to talk about. Tell her how you felt about it but be sure to tell her that you aren't ready for anything more than kissing (if you feel ready then think long and hard about that before you say it) and I can tell you that your mum will be happy that you came to her and confided the truth with her

What Guys Said 1

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• You just tell her what happened at the dance. Maybe while you're eating dinner. No big deal.

1 private opinion(s)