Would you date someone with a Snap-On Smile?

Someone who had really bad teeth and couldn't afford a permanent solution, so they got a Snap-On Smile which they wear all the time and take it out only when they go to sleep at night.

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe/It depends

Most Helpful Guy

• Had never heard of this till now. I see no problem with this. It has to be a huge confidence builder for the person wearing one :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would definitely and i recommend it to you or your freind if this is about anyone :)

My friend uses them. She is getting Work done in Cancun, next spring.(Im going with- Im excited! lol ) Till then thats exactly what she uses. Snap on. I actually found it for her beau originality when she didn't know she could go over seas for cheaper, and dentists were giving out rages quotes she was really depressed.. So i searched around. was thinking of making her some from teeth kits for Halloween though obviously try to make them look normal not like Dracula etc.. Anyhow, i found that they are made in labs. They send her a kit she makes an imprint with her photo attached sends it in and the send her teeth.

They look amazing.( tbh better than her original teeth before the accident.)

And her speech is restored. it was all messed up before now its good.

You just have to make sure you keep them clean and brush a lot. She uses alcohol each day when she's not out. She soaks them for a while. Hydrogen peroxide works too.

there's also a quicker version you can use while waiting for the snap on. its much cheaper - 39,99$ but much 'cheaper' quality, still it looks good you just can not use them for any eating whosoever. They will discolor immediately. Imako snap on smile. If you get them, I'd recommend getting the large bleach overlay bc the other color is yellow and the small is too small. She tried all. You just make them with hot water, its easy. With prime membership you can get them in two days :)

>>Message me if you want.

What Guys Said 16

• LMAO reminds me of that episode of Friends @noisette91

images.sugarscape.com/.../ross.gif

• If she is doing it for me. I would say there is no need for it. But, if it was about her confidence, why not?

• Snap on sells tools night smiles 😜

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...393cace683.jpg

• Of course

• No. I'm sorry. But no.

• i think not, we have pretty good health care here so the chance that they are not going to be able to afford it is pretty minimal.

• My friend was in a motorcycle accident. Her teeth were all jagged some were missing.

1 tooth replacement can go up to 3,000$ We have about 32 teeth, so you do the math.

For her situation, bc she needed implants as well as cap, A complete mouth make over would be over 100,000$ in the united states.

She is saving up to go to Mexico to have it done for 20,000$ Until then she uses fake teeth. Because otherwise she would not be able to work or seek properly.

It costs up to 100,000 $ to fix all of your teeth if you were born with messed up teeth or had an accident or something. 10,00$ for minimal aesthetic repair that needs upgrade.
      50,000$ for functional and aesthetic repair low end quality.
      100,000$ for decent quality functional and aesthetic report.

Where does affordable come from lol

People regularly travel outside of the united states for dental work. Its one of the largest tourist attractions. I know this now- i did not used to. I'm going to going with to Cancun.. excited!

• Maybe not to you.. bothers me :

but im over it. thanks :)

• @AriadneSky It's pretty shit in Canada too unless your job has dental. Afaik, Injuries are all good, dental not so much.

• Welp, i hope they have a really nice laugh, cos just similing from them would probably creep me t f out.

• Wouldn't that cause a speech impediment?

• No, sounds weird

• only if there was also vampire teeth

• Why don't they just get their teeth fixed instead of getting a snap-on smile.

• bc depending on where you're from it can be very expensive. in the united states can be over 100,000$ also maybe they are getting them fixed- like my friend- but using these in the mean time so they can go to work school whatever.

• Ew gross

• The first person just needs to whiten their teeth, they don't need a snap on smile.

• I probably would

• Wow never heard of those!!!

• lol. maybe. never really thought of it

What Girls Said 12

• I don't see why not, I'd still see a nice smile during the day, and we could raise funds for a permanent solution.

• Does it make them talk funny? Can they eat? Are they just weird dentures that they never take the time to clean? So many implications.

• (friend uses them till her surgery)

no it does not. she speaks much better with them.

yes they can eat with them.

you have to clean them as often as regular teeth. she also soaks them in alcohol for 30 minutes.

• Ha this is hilarious! It reminds me of this...

https://news.usc.edu/files/2011/12/the-mask.jpg

• I really care about teeth. I like nice teeth. Not perfect teeth. Nice teeth. So the first and third pair of teeth are ok and dong even need the snap ons

• Yeah, I don't see why not.

• What is this 😂😂

• Damn they have those now?

• No...

• Eww! No I'm sorry but I take care of my teeth I couldn't date someone with teeth like the examples

• You know.. some people have naturally bad teeth right?

• So your reading comprehension equals your attitude.

• @AriadneSky looks like this post really got to you... I'm sorry if you're in a similar situation. Hope things get better #sendinggoodvibes

• No. Fucking faker.

• No, that's just dumb. I don't have perfect teeth either and i would not wear something so ridiculous. Plus after the teeth are so perfect that's crazy

• I much prefer someone with a full set of their own teeth, the only how i would date someone with a snap on smile is if i didn't know about it in the first place.