Do you feel like tinder is just too easy sometimes?

• Yes
  • No. I'm Mirin though
  • I don't like your tinder posts banana

Most Helpful Girl

• I DON'T LIKE YOUR POSTS BANANA! 😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• https://s31.postimg.org/3p2il5iwb/image.png
    https://s31.postimg.org/f2p1wctez/image.png
    https://s31.postimg.org/q3k71dlnv/image.png

Yeah I'd agree with you. And for all those guys that thinks hey works... This is why it doesn't lol

• lmao. Lame ass matches you got there

• Year i've never been messaged first Except buy a fake girls profile linking to some dodgy site. I'm not exactly finding online dating to be doing wonders for my self esteem!

It's obviously easy for girls, just like every other dating app/site. But it's painfully difficult for men.

• 5|2
  • You know, I've never actually tried tinder. But for some reason I have the distinct feeling that if I did, I'd get the same messages I often get on G@G.

"Hey, can I makeout with your feet?"

"I have a short girl fetish, asl?"

"Will you dominate me?"

"Hey, I'm totally not a total creep but if you really like a guy could you get into vorarephilia?"

I attract loonie toons.

• Sometimes. But it's fun being forward and having dudes be like "wait what" 😂

• I feel that you're too easy sometimes

• Apparently. But I've never gone on tinder and hopefully never will.

• I had Tinder for a while. I just chatted with guys on there, many were only dtf. The good ones kept things PG and never mentioned sex. I don't like the idea of Tinder. Suppose you met someone off of there, fucked them, and they ended up being your interviewer when you applied for your next job? That happened to a friend. You don't know enough about the people. The automatic, virtual quality of it is so artificial. Not to mention all the walking biohazards who fuck different people off of there

• since I am going to mykonos I guess it s time to download tinder
    hahahha
    by the way "so pretty you are" lmfao pretty like a princess for sure hahahaha

• Lmfao still sending the same message to every girl 😂

• Don't know. Don't use bullshit apps to get laid. I have enough options irl.

• So pretty you are? Lol😂

• I couldn't tell if your being serious in this text message

What Guys Said 11

• "Huh" "Yep" "Yep" lmao she's not much of a conversationalist. Probably on GaG asking questions "Why dont guys see me as relationship material?"

• Somad i missed the boat with this app ¬_¬

• Uh yea, but sometimes I get linked up with catfishes

• Sometimes. All depends on the person really. Some are very forward and direct while others give mixed signals and like to take it super slow.

• People still use tinder?

• Lol right?

• I think a guy should be using all of his recourses to be getting laid. It's only in their best interest.

• Depends on what country you're in, I suppose. Cultural factors. Having things with strangers is pretty frowned upon here in the US in *certain social circles, my own for instance. This sounds horrid, but we literally don't talk to people we don't know, unless they're mutual friends or something. If we're all out as a squad and meet people with whom we STILL cannot establish any prior connection, we'll get their contact info. But we won't fuck them or integrate them into the group. It's a tribal mentality that can be very beneficial in preserving the integrity of a group. So with Tinder, we just use that to match with hot guys/girls, nothing more. It's still quite interesting to hear perspectives like yours or PuppyLove94's. Mind you we're university students too. I guess it's different

• Never been that easy for me.

• id like to download it to my pc. any emulator Worth suggesting?

• Just a bunch of sloots on there starving for cock.
    I like to get matches and then just troll them.

• But you can't see if the girl is hot

• Wish I could do that

• TROLL